Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zanuka Kubrow Companion Thoughts?

ristwell

PLS DE I want this zoo (<<haha) much, Zanuka doesn't have to be as OP (not really) and annoying (REALLY) as the boss but it would be so awesome to equip Zanuka! (I'd pay $100 for that). if not Zanuka maybe we can get the Stalker on a leash… but in all seriousness I would literally throw my money at DE if they added Zanuka...

EDIT: It could be A Zanuka prototype that has trouble talking like Ordis and Valkyr could have taken it with her when she escaped the corpus labs… if DE does it that way they could have special melee combos and idle animations. My point is that Valkyr is the Tenno that doesn't have many friends because she was tortured/experimented on, and Zanuka could have that same background making it good story cohesion material and not to mention freeking awesome. You can tellI'm a Valkyr fanatic, she makes me hysterical (<<lol)

Thoughts?

could also be a Kubrow skin… 

Edited by recklessflamingo1

zanuka is is made from core components from warframes not tenno,tenno just got killed in process :)

What do you think the core component of a Warframe is? The Tenno. We're the battery that gives it power.

Plus I recall it being mentioned that Zanuka/Harvester was made from the bones of Tenno - and Alad V refers to Zanuka as our "evolution" rather than, say, an upgrade for our Warframes.

NO. Just NO.

A Frankeinstein monster made of dead Tenno body parts as a pet would be completely going against the lore of Warframe's universe. The only good thing to do with it is destroying it on sight to honor the memory of the dead Tenno used to build it.

EDIT : Why not Hyenas instead?

EDIT 2 : A GIANT roller!

Edited by Marthrym

So you want the mangled corpses of your allies as a pet...

^

this

------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on the little we know I gotta say sorry- that ideas is bull.

Zanuka was made from severed Tennos ,built together by Alad V - the enemy.

It would make 0 sense to have a Zanuka pet.

Why don't you propose a Hyena instead?

That makes far more sense, looks pretty much the same as Zanuka - and lore--wise it's possible.

^

this

------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on the little we know I gotta say sorry- that ideas is bull.

Zanuka was made from severed Tennos ,built together by Alad V - the enemy.

It would make 0 sense to have a Zanuka pet.

Why don't you propose a Hyena instead?

That makes far more sense, looks pretty much the same as Zanuka - and lore--wise it's possible.

Fine…. I'll settle for the Orokin Whale… or Orokin Raptor….