Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Year Later...looking For Some Pvp Action.

DurganKael

Been in Warframe for a while now but never really used the forums. I played with a group of friends and didn't stray very far from that or involve myself with the rest of the community aside from the occasional trade or pub queue.

I'm back pretty much by myself this time though, as most of them are inactive now, and looking for some PvP in the solar rail conflicts. Hoping to find some good, organized groups to jump in with. Who do I need to know :-)?

For pug squads, sure. Join an organized alliance and have your PVP experience elevated to a whole new level. Nothing quite like coordinating with 10 other squads on teamspeak to take down a rail.

Organized PvP only happens in conclave as DS PvP doesn't allow you to play with a squad.

This is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm curious about what Rakshal said though. You can't queue as a squad? So you just have as many people as possible flood, and then get in the appropriate channel based on who ends up in which match?

Dark Sector PVP is a lot of fun when Ash is not there abusing Bladestorm.

Add me. I play regularly with a couple other guys. But we usually side with whoever is attacking.

Will do later on when I'm home! That's pretty much been my experience, and I've posted about it under PvP suggestions. I may have a couple friends I used to play with coming back as well.

This is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm curious about what Rakshal said though. You can't queue as a squad? So you just have as many people as possible flood, and then get in the appropriate channel based on who ends up in which match?

Will do later on when I'm home! That's pretty much been my experience, and I've posted about it under PvP suggestions. I may have a couple friends I used to play with coming back as well.

You can play with a squad no problem. I join DC conflicts with my 2 other buddies all the time.

As far as i know, there is currently a bug in matchmaking if you are joining a DS Conflict as Defenders, the squad is disbanded and everyone joins separate games. You can play with a full squad only as Attackers. I don't know if that's intended, i prefer to think it's a bug.

And as others already said, DS Conflicts are not even real PvP is just abilities spamming, who out-mod the opponent first and then press 4 to win at their spawn. If you want real action join Europa Conclave, there are many players that play there every day. See you in the 'claves! ;)