Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gold

VeX3

I kind of touched on this subject on a different thread before I noticed the feedback section so if you have read this before I apologize.

The gold trim on the primes... great designs... cool... awesome... Now for the love of god can I change the color from gold to something else? I hate the color gold... can we get some customization on this please? people keep telling me its because of the lore but you guys kind of made the lore up so ... can I please spray paint my Nyx or Loki Prime's gold trim?

Excellent job on mostly everything else DE... one of the best titles since cash shop models started flooding the market IMO. You guys seem to be working your as*es off and it is very appreciated. Have a good day everyone =D!

you can sort of cover the gold up with the immortal skins because they aren't made to go along with the prime frames at all. immortal skin on loki prime looks terrible as well as on nyx prime. i use immortal skins on frost, rhino and ember prime though. because it actually looks decent on them and they keep a fair amount of the gold on them, except frost prime, you won't even be able to tell it's prime anymore if you don't use the prime helmet.

not really the best option but, it sort of works.

Maybe one day there will be a "Color Pallet Prime" with metallics (gold, silver, bronze, ect) that only work on Primes. I do prefer silver myself but it doesn't bother me too much IMO

EDIT: Kinda ninja'd by rapt0rman ^

Edited by 7.T.