Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Shady_Steve

Who else is gonna fall of the Warframe radar when this releases? It really seems like Bioware has learned from their mistakes and wants to make a truly great entry in the series, that combines the best of both previous titles.

The Keep launches open beta on the 29th and even for that i'm super pumped, 300 choices to build your own worldstate? Yes please. And surprisingly it's completely free, you don't have to own the previous games. Tell me guys. How do you feel?

Hyped ☑

Not Hyped ☐

EA lost me as a customer back around Spore when they came down super hard on "piracy" and hurt their legitimate customers, and then they were also the first company to launch online passes, and really piecemealed out Mass Effect content in the later installments. 

Needless to say, I am really unhappy with their business practices. 

Meh, that's all well and good but warframe won't drop off my radar.

Right now I am playing all the older tf2 Halloween events while waiting for the new one.

I still play me3 with my friends, usually with mods like 100 abominations or banshees etc.

When dragon age comes I will play that as well(subject to reviews + depending on how many me3 friends decide to get it)

Only the amount of time I dedicate to each will be different.

Its never good to play the same thing over and over so all this does is give me more options to mix it up.

Edited by hades9511

I've never been into Dragon Age so I will still be here. And besides, it's stupid to tell others that you're not going to play something after another game comes out. Remember what happened after Destiny launched and people came right back...? Yep.

You're misinterpreting. I'm going to play Warframe less, because RPG's are where my heart lies and i'll be spending A LOT of time with DA:I.

Was just wondering if anyone felt the same. I will still be playing Warframe, just sparsely until i've had my fill of Inquisition.

It's one of the few new releases this year that my PC can run, so I'm looking forward to it.  However, that's not to say I'm expecting a return to greatness on Bioware's part.  I won't believe that until I see it for myself.  

Also, not that interested in the party members in this game (except for Varric), but then again, I guess it's a tall order trying to replace the likes of Morrigan or Shale.

EA lost me as a customer back around Spore when they came down super hard on "piracy" and hurt their legitimate customers, and then they were also the first company to launch online passes, and really piecemealed out Mass Effect content in the later installments. 

Needless to say, I am really unhappy with their business practices.

Sigh. I know this is sort of off-topic, but did anyone actually play Spore?

The actual game was crap. Spore functioned more as a universe creator thanks to Galactic Adventures, and serious players could create entire games! It was good, EA neglected it, and now it's a dead game.

You know what? I am disappointed in people. There was a good game here, and people didn't actually play it, didn't let it become what it deserved to become because folks hated the piracy stuff so damn much. It's sad.

It's sad!

Will play it and see if it is worth the money (sorry but i don't trust company that managed to ruin my favourite games 2 times with their logic gaps and endings).

Combat looks fun, characterwise i'm not that thrilled, Iron Bull looked fun. not sure what Cole suppose to be, having Fenris (Cloud wannabe) was enough of anime inspired characters.

Classes: still no dual wield warrior, arcane mage? Disapointing really, i loved to play both in dragon age 1, needless to say arcane mage was pretty much immortal back then.

Edited by Morgax

I'm definitely wary of EA on this one.. But there's so many feature/gameplay videos where they're not skewing the details, literally just sitting down and playing the game. Character creation looks amazing, dialogue doesn't slot you into a stereotype anymore and lets you react like a human being with varying emotions (who knew people's personalities and reactions weren't static?) thank god for that. And the combat looks tight and intense.

The only big mystery is the story.

Sigh. I know this is sort of off-topic, but did anyone actually play Spore?

The actual game was crap. Spore functioned more as a universe creator thanks to Galactic Adventures, and serious players could create entire games! It was good, EA neglected it, and now it's a dead game.

You know what? I am disappointed in people. There was a good game here, and people didn't actually play it, didn't let it become what it deserved to become because folks hated the piracy stuff so damn much. It's sad.

It's sad!

Aside from spore, the DRM issue hit the game market for many games in the same time frame here, and EA was completely unapologetic, and told customers that were locked out of their own games to buy a new copy. The sheer idiocy of their policy just blew my mind, and even then, the pirates STILL cracked the DRM and played it just fine. I imagine the only reason Sim City 2014 was online only was because this was their last ditch effort to introduce a DRM that couldn't be cracked. 

EA's policies towards DRM really upset me, and Origin is just a terrible program. It's like a horrible version of punkbuster and steam rolled in to one, given a terrible haircut and dressed in full bomb squad body armor, but painted in pastels so that it looks inviting... a little. There have been verified accounts of Origin scanning and accessing information that it has no need to look at. It shouldnt even be scanning.

/rant