Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Up With The Download Speeds?

Airut

I usually have download speed of 1,5-2 Mb/s, but when I update Warframe, my download speed goes down to 500-100 kB/s. This problem is not tied to the fact that there are probably dozens of thousands of people downloading the same update at the same moment, this has been a problem for me quite some time now when updateing Warframe (and Warframe ONLY).

Edited by Airut

this has been a problem for me quite some time now when updateing Warframe (and Warframe ONLY).

Keep in mind that Warframe have one of the biggest community, this also includes the PS4 players and XBOX One players.

Imagine when thousand of players try to download the update.

Keep in mind that Warframe have one of the biggest community, this also includes the PS4 players and XBOX One players.

Except that PS4 and XB1 don't have this update yet so that point is moot. And the DL rate for this one has been stupidly slow took 2 hours to get it and now I can't even login with out getting a black screen.

Imagine how ability to read would help you greatly in future: ''this has been a problem for me quite some time now when updateing Warframe (and Warframe ONLY).''

It doesn't matter whether I download the update at the release or couple of days after, the slow download speeds will still be a problem for me. I have no problems when downloading updates for games which have even bigger community. Also, what Nurmetya said is true.

If a lot of people are getting the black screen problem, I guess I'm not losing anything even though the update will probably take several hours for me to download.

EDIT: 30 kB/s, come on DE!

Edited by Airut