Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15] Extremely Annoying

Just4Games

So where to start...Oh yeah! 

1. Opening the updater... good, 2hrs to download 1GB with only 2-5% of my max download speed (200-300kb/s, seriously?)

2.After finally updated the game, the hype is starting... Opening the game... oh wait... a black screen and the game actually stays like that for 2-4 minutes...Hype destroyed...

3.After that long time loading game... finally the loading screen....but guess what? it takes... forever! Actually restarted the game to make it work.

4. After restarting and finally passing all of the above... i'm at the login screen... so far so good, i put my password... and BAM:

14ugmlf.png

That's very very nice... U15!

1. Opening the updater... good, 2hrs to download 1GB with only 2-5% of my max download speed (200-300kb/s, seriously?)

2.After finally updated the game, the hype is starting... Opening the game... oh wait... a black screen and the game actually stays like that for 2-4 minutes...Hype destroyed...

3.After that long time loading game... finally the loading screen....but guess what? it takes... forever! Actually restarted the game to make it work.

4. After restarting and finally passing all of the above... i'm at the login screen... so far so good, i put my password... and BAM:

14ugmlf.png

That's very very nice... U15!

I had all that...but you didnt get the insanely scary error "Unable to create render target, insufficient video memory!" that i got.lol I restarted my PC and it was gone. thank god.

Just wait until you can log in (for me it took like 1h after the LogIn Error). You may have the chance to enjoy the mission loading screen of eternity or the "your hardware is broken" crash in 9 out of 10 missions. Out of ~30 tries I made it into 4 missions. Finished one, all others ended with the game crashing (because my hardware must have been magically destroyed since U15) and taking Firefox with it.

Decided to take a break for at least the next 24h, maybe the whole weekend (which I wanted to spend with Warframe as it is my last weekend before I won't have much time to play for the next months).

Edited by RG870