The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Seems To Have Memory Leak Since U15

Emener

As many of you, I was really hyped to get the Archwings. After several crashes (and setiing the game to its lowest parameters), I launched Warframe, without login in, and just came to see how many RAM it needed.

At its launch, it needs approximately 900M, which is nice.
But without doing anything else than staying on the login screen, that number went increasing. At the moment, Warframe requires 1G250 RAM to run. A friend with a better computer than me and went doing the Archwing quest has taken a look as well; he's at 2G250 RAM required to run Warframe correctly.

It brought me problems in game, as I couldn't successfuly launch any void missions : the memory Warframe needed was way too high for my poor computer, that had no real problem to run them yesterday, at medium quality. After approx five minutes in the Void, Warframe needed 1G6 Ram, and that number was increasing amazingly fast.

I guess there might be a memory leak in the last Update, though I can't be sure about it.

Ever since Update 15 I seem to get frequent freezes when loading a mission and it will disconnect immediately afterwards. This never occurred beforehand.

Edit: Very frequent: load screen, loads completely, long freeze, disconnect. Severe memory leak it seems even on lowest settings.

Edited by MartinVole

Same thing happens to me, my graphics card is a GeForce GT 530 with 2GB video memory and i have 2 GB ram (saving enough money to get better parts and finally get a decent computer)

My game just closes and a window appears saying: Insuficcient video memory.

This is really frustrating :/

Edited by HoakinBlackforge

Also having issues here. My friend went from being able to play to being unable to get the game to load. I'm sitting an extra minute or two in loading screens now waiting for the damn loading screen itself to stop its death-twitch of 0.5 fps or so. Once I get in-game, I get random freezes, some of them at crucial moments. It's really frustrating.

whe really need a fix fror this, two days ago i was playing perfectly fine...today i cant get on ANY mission at all...the game its eating all my memory like theres no tomorrow...and again i was playing perfectly fine two days ago...its geting anoying

Glad to see I'm not alone. I haven't been able to complete a mission since the update rolled out.

When I try to do the quest, it crashes on the opening cinematic, and on regular and void missions, it crashes somewhere in the middle. I noticed on both occasions it crashes as soon as memory usage eats up about 1.5GB. Weird thing is, my frame rate is smoother than ever, but the memory usage just seem to stack up even when you're not doing anything or in the part of the game where memory usage should drop (eg: log-in and loading screen, liset etc.).

This is definitely an issue with the update build, not our pc hardware.

I'm probably having the weirdest things out of all of you... my RAM emit noise when I start warframe... RAM EMITTING NOISE... no noise when I play other games like bf4 or crysis3. Plus... the temps... man the temperatures, my CPU is at 72C while in my ship.. for 2 minutes

and I'm not even running an old laptop, I have a half decent rig with 8Gigs for Corsair Vengeance ram, i74770k and a GTX780