The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Seems To Have Memory Leak Since U15

Emener

I'm probably having the weirdest things out of all of you... my RAM emit noise when I start warframe... RAM EMITTING NOISE... no noise when I play other games like bf4 or crysis3. Plus... the temps... man the temperatures, my CPU is at 72C while in my ship.. for 2 minutes

and I'm not even running an old laptop, I have a half decent rig with 8Gigs for Corsair Vengeance ram, i74770k and a GTX780

That's so weird. What does it sound like?

Warframe is currently laging more than bf4 i can play currently better on bf4 than warframe i don't think that's normal i play at 100 fps everythings maxed on warframe now i play with every setting on low and i still have 40 fps in mission and under 15 fps when there is lot's of enemies it's currently unplayable and i crash each time i start the first archwind mission it's like so frustating and it seems DE isn't even working on it just because where a few people to have this issue and i find totaly not normal that issue is taking so long to getting take care of we don't even get reponse from DE saying that there are trying to do something about that . I realy find it not normal ...

Edited by FrozenDreams619

A slight buzzing noise... only seems to happen in warframe. If I shut the game down or alt-tab it goes silent

Sounds like it's not from your RAM but from your mobo. Afaik ram has no moving parts so why would it make a sound.

I'm no expert but I think happens when something pushes your RAM frequency to the max. I could be wrong.

Maybe someone who knows more can enlighten us. I'm abit curious about this.

Sounds like it's not from your RAM but from your mobo. Afaik ram has no moving parts so why would it make a sound.

I'm no expert but I think happens when something pushes your RAM frequency to the max. I could be wrong.

Maybe someone who knows more can enlighten us. I'm abit curious about this.

no moving parts on the mobo either dude...

no moving parts on the mobo either dude...

Yea but could be the caps.

I've repaired my own UPS once, they do make buzzing noises.

Not so sure if mobo caps can also do that.

Anyway this kind of problem is hard to pinpoint since it can involve quite abit of hardware or even software.

Pretty sure its the game tho lol

I'm probably having the weirdest things out of all of you... my RAM emit noise when I start warframe... RAM EMITTING NOISE... no noise when I play other games like bf4 or crysis3. Plus... the temps... man the temperatures, my CPU is at 72C while in my ship.. for 2 minutes

and I'm not even running an old laptop, I have a half decent rig with 8Gigs for Corsair Vengeance ram, i74770k and a GTX780

Jeez, that's quite troublesome. Could it be the fans or something? For you set-up's sake, maybe refrain from playing the game for now, at least until this is all sorted out.

Let's have faith DE is on to this and hope they could deliver the remedy as soon as possible. It's already getting a bit frustrating, especially if you're the only one in the alliance and your clan that can't do sh*t ever since the update rolled out.

false alarm... that's just the 'coil whine' noise coming from my GTX 780, that's apparently pretty common today, though it wasn't happening before (or at least, not as loud) I think its probably the poor performance of this update that's causing this. I've done the best I could to limit my FPS to 60, both with in-game V-Sync and nvidia's adaptive V-Sync to reduce the noise which is caused by the GPU rendering too many fps (of which I was hitting 350... so yeah)

The best part about this is that DE focused on people *@##$in about the controllers not working for warframe.

DE doesn't like people with low end comps I see. :c

They do. Steve said on Twitter he still wants people to play even on lower end pcs/graphics card etc. It'd also make sense that they worry about the people in low end machines as we're not a small portion of the playerbase. On the contrary! :P It's only a matter of time until they fix what's going on, they always do.

The game is somewhat playable in my case... actually nevermind, it isn't. The game runs at 100FPS steady, but stutters every few seconds (sometimes freezing the game for longer than 10 seconds) and the loading times are HUGE (talking about 5 minutes to load a void mission).

This all started AFTER update 15 - prior to u15 I could play the game just fine with minimal problems. Now it's a nightmare.

Hey everyone, we have been working to address performance issues across U15 however I just have a couple of questions for anyone experiencing the issues mentioned in this thread.

Are you running the game in windowed or borderless windowed mode?

If so, can you please try running the game in fullscreen and see if that helps at all?

Additionally, I would recommend toggling vsync to see if that solves any of the issues as well.

Please feel free to reply to this thread with your results. It may be able to help us track down what is going wrong.

I haven't experienced any drop in performance at all. Maybe sometimes it freezes for 2 seconds when loading, but gets back soon enough. Also, FPS is still high at 120 when idle and 90-100 when fighting (except on Infested swarms... Then the FPS gets down to some 40)

borderless windowed mode for me when im running the game on full screen i get same results only difference is in full screen goes black and crash and 2-3 runs like that game give blue screen also if game crashes once and ill try play something else (even video's on YT) im getting blue screen WF is the only game that give's BSOD as for now after reseting computer all other games are running smoothly

Hey everyone, we have been working to address performance issues across U15 however I just have a couple of questions for anyone experiencing the issues mentioned in this thread.

If so, can you please try running the game in fullscreen and see if that helps at all?

Additionally, I would recommend toggling vsync to see if that solves any of the issues as well.

Please feel free to reply to this thread with your results. It may be able to help us track down what is going wrong.

It's happen to me with bordeless thing vsync enabled ...

also while you are here ,could you check Earth archwing interception ? I don't really know what happening , but round 4 have hight chance of getting the host D/c , myself I've experienced that , did'nt got war number for it but the games went "unable to answer" had to kill process and in the same way lose some rare mods ...

I have been crashing a lot lately but disabling DirectX 10 and 11 made the game go MUCH smoother and i havent experienced any crashes since then only some bugs.

Running the game in fullscreen.

If anyone has performance issues or crashes i suggest disabling DirectX 10 and 11.