Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashing Problems

Alys_Awooooo

After update, Launch game OK, walking around tenno´s ship Ok (I looked in the market and codex etc.), Load Mission - crash. I tried this 4 times (connecting to others, solo). I did restart PC and etc - I got the same thing. with one difference. Load mission on Solo - OK, in mission crash. Hope fix will be here soon. 

I also always crash approx 5 minutes after Login and when in a Mission the sounds continue but the Screen freezes and my warframe does also not move an Inch (when i press attack theres no slashing Sound). As with the other, not even reinstalling solved this.

4gb ram is totaly not enuf to play anymore even change to dx9 And hell ya i just spend my plat for doing the wing and crashing everygame in wing maps.

Time to give up,i cant keep playing a crashing game repeat and repeat trying to get the wing~

i hope can fix this or ppl may leave.

30+time crashing sorry for complaint~"~

900k memory run for u14 and 1600k memory run on u15~"~  crash crash crash update pc or quit the game?XD

sorry poor english ima asian

I got the same problems .... starting a mission mostly in loading screen game crashes.....

somteimes i can start a mission then it crushes after 3-5 minutes

today in the morning game seems to work with a crash in every 5th mission.... but now its crashing like the day before.

i gues u are working on the problem and this is good. In every game big patches make big bugs.

But what i absolutely cant understand: WHY ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS PATCH AT FRIDAY? for sure some player cant play this game the whole weekend when they got time for it and when its fixed monday they have to work.

And i dont understand how u work.... u do the patch at friday and say u will fix the problems asap so u guys have to work at saturday and sunday? you dont think it would be easier to fix it from monday to friday, when it is the regular working time.

sry for bad english. its bad