Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Corrupt Mod - Transient Fortitude

Koed

This mod is stupid considering it gives a basically 27% worth of stats for an entire slot and 16 bloody cost. The fact you can't put this with Blind Rage just makes any Blind Rage oriented build use Intensify, which is basically better than this, considering it gives 30% worth of stats for less cost.

Edited by Arabaxus

basically 90% of the augmentations , mods , syndicate mods are either useless or utterly pointless.... why even bother...

Im sad to say I actually feel the same way... I honestly expected a lot more...

Wait, why not? Does the game prevent you from equipping both mods at the same time, or do the Power Strength boosts from the mods overwrite each other or something?

If it's the latter case, then it might just be a bug.

Game prevents you - not possible to equip both.

It definitely needs to change, we need to be able to stack them.  We need more power strength mods to compare with the bazillion weapon damage mods to bring damage abilties up to par.  They give us another 1 (that also has a substantial negative penalty with it) and it doesn't even stack!  What a wasted opportunity.

Edited by SleepingSentry

My rhino has range + efficiency build, and cramming power strength in there for iron skin, but due to blind rage's efficiency reduction I can't really get much power without making my stomp cost more than 25 energy (which I don't want)...so the moment I get this moment it WILL replace my blind rage because it gives almost double the strength my current one does, without any drawbacks on my skin and stomp.

>U15

>Removes 2 slots from Warframes and forces us all to use all of the Warframe's abilities

>New mods can't be used together

Boy, this update makes me feel like I'm being forced a play-style...

Why would you complain about being allowed to use all abilities? In fact, why complain about the slot reduction? If you had only 2 powers equipped on average, it's not like you lost anything.

Why would you complain about being allowed to use all abilities? In fact, why complain about the slot reduction? If you had only 2 powers equipped on average, it's not like you lost anything.

Lack of diversity in builds, and if by a chance you had 1 ability equipped you actually lost 1 slots.

Farmed Transient and was pretty excited once i got it to throw this into my Rhino P build and stack it with BR.  Imagine my disappointment when i saw the red flashing indicators when I saw I couldnt stack the two...

IMO doesnt make sense, both mods offer a drawback for Pstr so I should be allowed to stack them >.<

GRRRRR

-fuzz

People customised builds, meaning they removed most- if not all- of their abilities to suit their play-style.

Lack of diversity in builds, and if by a chance you had 1 ability equipped you actually lost 1 slots.

Where's diversity lacking? In not being able to remove powers? Does one extra slot really make that much of a difference in the long run?

About Transient Fortitude though, It can't stand as a viable option on its own as a rank 10 mod that takes up just as many points as Blind Rage without delivering the same percentage of increase. If TF is mutually exclusive from BR, it should either cost less mod points, or deliver the same percentage.

Edited by DarkSignal

DarkSignal, on 26 Oct 2014 - 02:04 AM, said:

Where's diversity lacking? In not being able to remove powers? Does one extra slot really make that much of a difference in the long run?

Well....you asked.

You can no longer create unique specialized builds as every warframe now are the same.

You can no longer equip low level rank ability mods to get a different benefit from the full rank.

You can no longer equip full rank ability mods on a new frame or after forma because you have to level the skills again, That means you are not able choose which skills you will use on your warframe. Iron Skin / Stomp for Rhino is not unlocked before later as an example which makes you stuck with Charge no matter what. Same applies to any frame.

You can no longer remove ability mods to lower your conclave rating which is a possible problem for future tactical alerts as I mentioned in this thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/327518-tactical-alerts-issue-after-ability-removal/

One slot also make a difference.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/326232-for-all-of-us-who-use-only-1-ability-mod/

So even though you don't seem to see it a lot of options were actually removed by implementing that change.

Edited by (PS4)SancticuS

I just don't get why power strength is a problem when most abilities are either capped or already have trouble in end-game content due to how they scale.  While Transient Fortitude would make some abilities even stronger, already having a +129% increase means that the +55% would only be a 43% increase.  I just don't see this being game-breaking.

Can anyone think of a skill where going from 129% to 184% would simply be OP?

I just don't get why power strength is a problem when most abilities are either capped or already have trouble in end-game content due to how they scale.  While Transient Fortitude would make some abilities even stronger, already having a +129% increase means that the +55% would only be a 43% increase.  I just don't see this being game-breaking.

Can anyone think of a skill where going from 129% to 184% would simply be OP?

Frosts bubble takes 0.3 seconds longer to die at high levels?