Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 30 Grakata @ 25-35 Grineer | Why It's Okay To Like This Gun.

Ced23Ric

Question

Oh hai! ~a lolcat waves a Grakata around, firing in the air.~

Since some people seem to be unsure whether the Grakata is worth it, I made a little video of some high-level Grineer shooting.

Enjoy.

Exactly the same mods Im using, but still thanks for sharing

Don't pay attention to this man! He is a rolling ball'o death!! This is not a true representation of how a weapons preforms! Don't believe his lies! The Grakata didn't kill the enemies, Ced just stared at them and they burst into flames! Save your money! Save your alloys! Don't bend yourself over for the Grineer!!!

Don't pay attention to this man! He is a rolling ball'o death!! This is not a true representation of how a weapons preforms! Don't believe his lies! The Grakata didn't kill the enemies, Ced just stared at them and they burst into flames! Save your money! Save your alloys! Don't bend yourself over for the Grineer!!!

I have been accused of many things, but I don't tamper with footage or test conditions.

25-35 its hight now ? oh wow...

It's the highest Grineer mission you can start. I cannot go higher. Show me the 35 - 55 mission and I go there just the same.

Edited by Ced23Ric

Nice video, not many people speak fluent Grineer these days.

And the gun is great, but you need the right mod set up. I prefer my Boar or Hek to be honest.

Also, you would've run dry on ammo at the half of the mission without your mate. :D

Good video...but until Devs give some love to this gun.... Its staying in my inventory as level 2 weapon ! >:3

Dual Vipers alll the way , atleast they got better pistol mods than rifle mods !

(120 % multishot, while rifle has max of 75% multi) bleh !

Edited by Zyfe3rX

Good video...but until Devs give some love to this gun.... Its staying in my inventory as level 2 weapon ! >:3

Dual Vipers alll the way , atleast they got better pistol mods than rifle mods !

(120 % multishot, while rifle has max of 75% multi) bleh !

90% and most rifles has better damage than the pistols...(Also rifles righ now has better elemental mods than the pistols)

Edited by Dasmir

Video looks totally legit to me. (I think Cloudpies may be joking?) Gonna upload my supercharged Gorgon hopefully today, which imo still outperforms the Grakata in comparison with Ced's video. The only way I can see the Grakata competing is if it has a strong critical chance.

Also, multishot mods drop from Grineer. For best rates go to Sedna or Ceres. Higher enemy levels give a better chance of a mod rolling as rare quality.

If this gun is the standard for grineers, why don't we simply take it from them ?

Why do we have to go through the blueprints process ?

Simple enough, 3 tennos deal with the grineers, the fourth is used as a pack mule for all the collected guns, should be doable.

Curious for the devs to find an in-game rational for that...

If this gun is the standard for grineers, why don't we simply take it from them ?

Why do we have to go through the blueprints process ?

Simple enough, 3 tennos deal with the grineers, the fourth is used as a pack mule for all the collected guns, should be doable.

Curious for the devs to find an in-game rational for that...

You even played XCOM ? Theres the answer, Auto-Destru in weapons.

Also, that much dakka? Forget Lotus, the greenskins are pleased with this performance.

Red goes faster, too. :D

Watched the video...do you have your brightness turned down really low or what? My game isn't that dark.

I guess I need to up my Gamma, eh?