Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 30 Grakata @ 25-35 Grineer | Why It's Okay To Like This Gun.

Ced23Ric

Question

Ced... they're level 25... I wouldn't say that's high level.  Mid-to-high for sure though.

With that set-up, you'd probably kill them faster with your Twin Vipers.  Took me 3 taps of TV burst fire to kill the exact same lvl25 Grineer Bombard as you did, and my Vipers aren't even fully modded (still got around 7 or 8 energy to go).

Bombard @ 1:00

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AWQ__vSo_64" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now you know, and knowing is 47.8% of the battle, adjusted for inflation.

You are my new favourite person.

Ced... they're level 25... I wouldn't say that's high level.  Mid-to-high for sure though.

Show me a higher Grineer mission that I could start. Sigh. I keep repeating myself on this, but you cannot start a higher level Grineer mission than this. I am setting a realistic expectation frame for the majority of Warframe players - not for the bored hardcore players who only run Xini Wave 10+. For Little Johnny, those 25 - 35 Grineer are "endgame". And he would be confused to know that there are higher level Grineer hiding somewhere.

Edited by Ced23Ric

Show me a higher Grineer mission that I could start. Sigh. I keep repeating myself on this, but you cannot start a higher level Grineer mission than this. I am setting a realistic expectation frame for the majority of Warframe players - not for the bored hardcore players who only run Xini Wave 10+. For Little Johnny, those 25 - 35 Grineer are "endgame". And he would be confused to know that there are higher level Grineer hiding somewhere.

I know I know :3  Just saying if you get a Pluto Grineer alert...  That stuff is tough.  Ran completely out of Viper ammo on that once, but we only had 3 ppl + they each died about 5-6 times (new frames).  Not saying it's a bad gun at all, as you've shown it's a good gun.  But my Vipers kill just about as fast, and I know your Vipers are modded better, so you should just use those instead :o

3 minutes in and you are already half way out of bullets...I've made a Grakata and only keeping it in the hopes that they are going to buff it because this gun is literally worthless.

Lovely video but...this gun is still deplorable.

Edited by Ystella

3 minutes in and you are already half way out of bullets...I've made a Grakata and only keeping it in the hopes that they are going to buff it because this gun is literally worthless.

Lovely video but...this gun is still deplorable.

Don't know what you want, I never ran out of bullets. Bullets in my storage don't allow me to kill more. I managed my ammunition until the end of the mission, with a few rounds to spare. And I wouldn't call 435 of 600 "halfway out of bullets" either. On the aspect of being worthless ... you did see the video where I was murdering things, right? Because ... it totally did that. Totally working as advertised.

No offense, but I think you are, literally, wrong.

Not trying to ruffle your Jimmies, but I tried to show how she performs, and perform she does. Things die in split seconds, I don't run out of ammo without using an ammobox, and it kills them fast. What were you expecting? The next flavour of the month gun, ursurping the Hek throne? :(

I like the part when you stacks Rifle Amps and use a potatoe with maxed mods in you grakata.

I like the part where you imply that this isn't the setup that most "end game" groups run. For the record: most "end game" farming groups stack amps and use max level mods. What he showed is roughly my experience with this gun after I put a few ranks on it. Granted it's a late bloomer, but my god does it bloom.

On a related note, run the Grakata on Saryn stacking a maxed out Venom on bosses and watch your whole screen become numbers.

Edited by GottFaust

I like the part where you imply that this isn't the setup that most "end game" groups run. For the record: most "end game" farming groups stack amps and use max level mods. What he showed is roughly my experience with this gun after I put a few ranks on it. Granted it's a late bloomer, but my god does it bloom.

On a related note, run the Grakata on Saryn stacking a maxed out Venom on bosses and watch your whole screen become numbers.

I like the part when any weapon can do 10 times better than the grakata with those things.

I like the part when any weapon can do 10 times better than the grakata with those things.

I'd argue with you but, based on your post history, you'll just ignore any counter-argument even when it's posted in video format... Like the video in this topic's original post.

I'd argue with you but, based on your post history, you'll just ignore any counter-argument even when it's posted in video format... Like the video in this topic's original post.

Wut ? You can put videos/Pic/you &#036;&amp;*^ in mah face, but anything will change the current crappy status of the grakata (Until the devs buff ), in the current difficult of the game any heavy modded wep can do the job BUT if you put the grakata against other weps the thing will fail.

Both news weapon needs a huge buff :Grakata and ankyros becouse right now are only "Fun" weps.

Gorgon/MK-Braton/Braton/Braton Vandal can easy outperform the Grakata in any situation.

Ankyros is just a reskin of the Furax with crappy stats (Fun thing is the Ankyros share the same damage of the furax in slide attacks but both has diff base damage, same happens with ground executes)

TL,DR: The only good of the grakata is the PEWPEWPEW

Wut ? You can put videos/Pic/you &#036;&amp;*^ in mah face, but anything will change the current crappy status of the grakata (Until the devs buff ), in the current difficult of the game any heavy modded wep can do the job BUT if you put the grakata against other weps the thing will fail.

Both news weapon needs a huge buff :Grakata and ankyros becouse right now are only "Fun" weps.

Gorgon/MK-Braton/Braton/Braton Vandal can easy outperform the Grakata in any situation.

Ankyros is just a reskin of the Furax with crappy stats (Fun thing is the Ankyros share the same damage of the furax in slide attacks but both has diff base damage, same happens with ground executes)

TL,DR: The only good of the grakata is the PEWPEWPEW

It almost seems like you went out of your way to prove my point.

It can Grineer, no doubt about it... I won't even doubt that it could kill level 50+ Grineer, but when it comes to balancing the weapon, it doesn't seem good to me as it is. (If you didn't notice yet: I hate unbalanced things in games)

The Braton is superior to it in all aspects, which is essentially the fact that I don't like when looking at this gun's performance.