Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archwing] Constantly Getting Forcefully Extracted..

Ryouhi

..for absolutely no reason.

Yes, Ordis alsways nags me that i'm leaving the battlefield, but there's zero indications as to where the battlefield even is.

And it's not like i'm just flying around randomly, i get extracted when i'm flying straight to the next mission point.

Just now i was extracted while flying from Capture Point C to B in the Interception mode :/

Best plan is to sit and wait, not sure what the forced extraction is trying to prevent or what direction you should be moving in to not get booted out. Haven't been able to finish an Archwing mission besides the first one.

Can we rushers get out platinum refunded please? This is wierd. Getting force extracted for no real reason beyond our control completly destroys the purpose of this gamemode and i feel like i totally wasted my plat, since i have to wait before this bug is fixed anyway. I guess i will no longer play archwing missions until it is fixed.

Back to farming orokin cells, since that is the ressource i don't have at the moment.

Can we rushers get out platinum refunded please? This is wierd. Getting force extracted for no real reason beyond our control completly destroys the purpose of this gamemode and i feel like i totally wasted my plat.

I'm in the same boat as well, spent 50 plat to rush the archwing build so that I could start the limbo quest, can't play that, or other archwing missions for that matter.

I give up, it's unplayable.

Getting extracted after 1-2 minutes for no reason, making it impossible to advance in the Limbo Quest.

I regret rushing the archwing now 

Just gonna go sleep now and hope that DE gets this fixed in the meantime^^

Edited by Ryouhi