Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interceptation, The Most Annoying Thing

Kaiser_Suoh

Even more in the space, where we are not fast enough to go from point to point, however the enemy is very fast and they are is everywhere.

Without knowing where they will attack (because we are not in the ground, but yes in space surrounded from 360 grades)

Without mentioning that for some reason of the destiny, yesterday i completed the difficult mission (barely) in a party of 4. But then, no rewards, no nothing... we left it in the first round, and still the "Limbo quest" was not completed (no progress in the quest).

P.D: Yes this is an angry letter, but that mission is very annoying with all crashes and all.

I agree it is pretty difficult, but then i realized it was because i tried to do that mission without any enhance to my ordanata and my weapons... try leveling up on earth, you found good mods and it turns easier.

You have to search for the fragments. yes, there was no price at the end of the interception, but the Fragments you can find them while killing the enemies. (i got 9)

Edited by Lokime

I agree, it is absolutely annoying, even for lower levels. Most important thing is though that the enemy can cap even outside of the tower distance, I remember seeing a dreg capping halfway across the map, how is that even fair?

Also to progress you need to use the fragments you got from that to build a 'limbo theorem', under the key section of the foundry. You should have gotten 8 of those so you shouldn't have to go back to the archwing segment.

I only had to run the mission twice.  The strategy is simple in my opinion.

This requires four players and a bit of luck with the positions of the nodes.  I farmed the Interception mission on Erpo, Earth to gain experience not only with the tileset but with the Odonata.  Grabbed a couple nice mods and ranked it up enough to get all 4 abilities.  After one try on the first Limbo mission where I got stuck in a spaceship, I found a nice group with the same amount of experience and we went for it.

The goal is simple: keep two people on the farthest points with the other two going back and forth from the middle points.  Those two will destroy enemies as they come along and help reclaim the outer points if needed.  We had the enemy get all the way to 58% and we even lost a guy, but they NEVER exceeded 58%.

hMC9Eu9.jpg

As long as you remember to pick up the fragments (which look like energy orbs and drop off enemies) this mission is really not a problem and will give you quite a bit of affinity.

I only had to run the mission twice.  The strategy is simple in my opinion.

This requires four players and a bit of luck with the positions of the nodes.  I farmed the Interception mission on Erpo, Earth to gain experience not only with the tileset but with the Odonata.  Grabbed a couple nice mods and ranked it up enough to get all 4 abilities.  After one try on the first Limbo mission where I got stuck in a spaceship, I found a nice group with the same amount of experience and we went for it.

The goal is simple: keep two people on the farthest points with the other two going back and forth from the middle points.  Those two will destroy enemies as they come along and help reclaim the outer points if needed.  We had the enemy get all the way to 58% and we even lost a guy, but they NEVER exceeded 58%.

hMC9Eu9.jpg

As long as you remember to pick up the fragments (which look like energy orbs and drop off enemies) this mission is really not a problem and will give you quite a bit of affinity.

Thanks.

The problem with the "limbo quest" is resolved.

The interception "thing" is not.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

I have found the interception missions hard also, but entirely because there are so many game-ending glitches.  Usually, we have to abort after wave 1 because an enemy spawns inside an asteroid and is unkillable.  

And don't use melee near any of the points or any structure because there is a good chance that you will get stuck on/in the structure and will have to abort.

And when you get the first graphics crash ever since playing warframe after wave 3 when you have 5 different silver archwing mods, that is also fun.

I am 0 for 12 in interception with zero deaths and zero losses to enemy AI.