Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Dog Tamer Enemy Whatever Tf His Name Is...

BloodArmoredApostle

Ok, really almost want to slice some heads off because of this guy. I mean whoever came up with this idea really didn't think about lost exp when it comes down to time.

He disarms your weapon then wonderful when you attempt to pick it up and its unranked when clearly your leveling the weapon and its level 12. Then ontop of that bug there is the factor your weapon completely disappears from the map meaning more wasted time. Then lets go to mission completion since the game thinks you picked up a unranked weapon you get no exp that mission....nice a great 20mins wasted.

Let us add the time going to pick up the weapon lost exp there. Someone really wanted to make it where your time is absolutely worth nothing. I mean...whoever idea it was...boy this is one screwed up enemy makes you lose exp and time....

I am not at all enthralled.

simple, don't lvl in grineer missions :D

after I've done my trolling, back to your topic, yes, the idea is a bit screwed up, they're definitely a priority, at least just let him disarm us, and lose the "going back to unranked" thing  

So, where else would you level a mostly puncture weapon genius XD?

/troll

agreed the whole unranked thing is tarded at the very least to say..

Edited by BloodArmoredApostle

Not a fan of the unranked thing either, but it is likely just a bug. Otherwise, I actually like the mechanic, it's different and new and doesn't poison us or bleed us or disrupt us like every other enemy in the game seems to do.

maybe but im not a fan of losing time/exp because of a broke mechanism that really has nothing to do with user input, other than selecting the correct faction to level a specific weapon for easier leveling :(.....?

Edited by BloodArmoredApostle