The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Odonata

Semideos

hey, i got a problem, i built my Odonata parts, then the Odonata itself. After collecting i noticed that i had still the Odonata main bp, so i checked and my Odonata dissapeared :( :( I lost all my resources and time... Is there a way I can re-obtain my Odonata archwing? or do I have to build it all over again???

Edited by KILLSOME1PLZ

I completed the mission in the quest line right after building the Odonata and after I did the Archwing section of the mission and completed it My archwing disappeared as well. I sent in a support ticket but I havent heard back from them yet. I seriously doubt that we're supposed to build the Archwing twice.

Supposedly dropping the Archwing Quest, starting a different quest (i.e. Limbo Theorem, hidden Messages, etc) and then starting the Archwing quest again can solve the issue, as reported by some users. If it doesn't though, then you'll need to contact support and wait to hear back.

Supposedly dropping the Archwing Quest, starting a different quest (i.e. Limbo Theorem, hidden Messages, etc) and then starting the Archwing quest again can solve the issue, as reported by some users. If it doesn't though, then you'll need to contact support and wait to hear back.

Thanks!