The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U15 Excalibur And The Joke We Call Super Jump

Ithloniel

Depends... I use ember with... 90% pwr-str if I remember correctly... Maybe I'm just a bad Ember player, I still only user her for fun, not serious stuff.

Same as Excal. I don't hesitate using him for T4, but not survival and not defense.

For CC I rather play Vauban.

i'd never use a maxed out blind rage  on a frame....dat effeciency bruh. If they want ember to be able to compete with the other frames, her damage output needs to be like what ash is capable of with his Blade Storm.

Edited by Reaver_X

I played with all those weapons, and i never went as far as with the slash dash.

So, before you spoke about mods on Radial Javelin, let me do the same now:

Slash dash with stretch and overextend mod.

Coptering weapons can't equip those and won't go nearly as far as a slash dash with those two mods maxed out.

OH Come on did u really play excaliber?

TBH Did de really look at the poll they made?

zI0R7vv.jpg

people even vote slash dash much more than radial blind still ... sigh!

for me the new one it crap than the old one i never use super jump anyway and javelin with 1k dmg and freaking long animation so i never use them too

Edited by VioletX

Excalibur still needs a buff

Slash dash got no love, they should just let it scale from the melee being carried while giving it 100 percent status chance

Super jump I still don't see the point in this skill: make it so it knocks targets down on landing and increase the knockdown by duration

Radial blind: it's so situational now I'm not blinding enimies that are just standing behind another aswell in tight spaces you miss every enemy that's just round a little corner. I can understand not going through doors into other rooms when it's closed but now it's just annoying. Just give Excalibur a fixed 25m range that blinds all targets and any range mods added then use Los.

Radial javelin: much better but the stun needs to have the duration increased, the animation is so long that stun becomes short. Also let radial blinds stealth effect radial javelin. Those that survive should get instead of the stun impaled to walls or floors.

OH Come on did u really play excaliber?

TBH Did de really look at the poll they made?

zI0R7vv.jpg

people even vote slash dash much more than radial blind still ... sigh!

for me the new one it crap than the old one i never use super jump anyway and javelin with 1k dmg and freaking long animation so i never use them too

Now this is why I am very angry with the devs regarding the Excalibur issue. Why asking us, when they will ignore the answers anyway?

Yeah, but seriously, increase Radial Blinds crowdcontrol?

It was one of the best CCs before. That's the difference between reality and what people want. The other points however, I can't understand why they did nothing for Slash Dash.

The change for RJavelins isn't too bad. But the damage still kinda sucks. For an ability that doesn't reliably hit everything and has a long after cast animation. It should at least trash those it hits. The CC they added is not enough.

I somehow think they are still to hesitant to buff Excal.

It was one of the best CCs before. That's the difference between reality and what people want. The other points however, I can't understand why they did nothing for Slash Dash.

The change for RJavelins isn't too bad. But the damage still kinda sucks. For an ability that doesn't reliably hit everything and has a long after cast animation. It should at least trash those it hits. The CC they added is not enough.

Same reason they have not fixed frost yet

I think freeze is one of the skills I rarely ever use.

To me there is no point in snaring an enemy who will start beating me again, when beeing hit.

You said "fixed" so I assumed a bug.

i didnt mean fixed my apologise the wrong chose of wording, what i mean by fix is buff or tweak

I do not think they should increase RB's CC, but revert to the old one. Even that was a only good, but not the best CC around.

RJ damage will always useless on high levels, where only utility count. RJ is to long to cast and the stun is to short, so no utility. SJ and SD is well, they are what they are :)

I do not think they should increase RB's CC, but revert to the old one. Even that was a only good, but not the best CC around.

RJ damage will always useless on high levels, where only utility count. RJ is to long to cast and the stun is to short, so no utility. SJ and SD is well, they are what they are :)

Agreed I don't think they should increase the crowd control but revert to the old mechanic for radial blind. I say this as I was doing a interception on Pluto on ceribus and we'll radial blind is now no where near reliable I was round the red box and it missed every single one or I'm just above certain enemies and can still see them but it didn't blind them then it doesn't even blind enmities that are in sight but bunched together, the skill is now ran by a bad mechanic as well as it was never the best cc and never did damage.

Radial javelin needs the casting time reduced and the stun to be affected by duration mods. Finisher damage or radial blind stealth makes the javelins do more damage

Super jump: new skill needed I believe it doesn't fit his skills or a proper buff such as knocks down enemies when landing increased by range

Slash dash: runs off melee damage. Radial blind effects the damage. Proc chance comes from melee chance

Ecalibur has the same problem Volt had some time ago.

Overload was a suicide skill. The same as Radial Javelins. I like the ultimate. I like the way how everything arround me flies away and gets pinned to a wall. But the usabiltiy is barely sufficient for anything beyond level 28 even with blind rage.

Since I only use him for non-infitine missions, this isn't that much of a problem for me, but I can understand, that people want to do more and I would like it, too.

Otherwise back then many people wanted a Volt rework and today nearly most Volt players you ask are happy that Volt is what he is now.

Ecalibur has the same problem Volt had some time ago.

Overload was a suicide skill. The same as Radial Javelins. I like the ultimate. I like the way how everything arround me flies away and gets pinned to a wall. But the usabiltiy is barely sufficient for anything beyond level 28 even with blind rage.

Since I only use him for non-infitine missions, this isn't that much of a problem for me, but I can understand, that people want to do more and I would like it, too.

Otherwise back then many people wanted a Volt rework and today nearly most Volt players you ask are happy that Volt is what he is now.

And however, we're not asking anything special. Just one or two easy-as-hell changes that could make Excalibur what it should be and a bit more useful.

What two changes? I lost the overview.

Super jump serious rework and damage abilities that scale with melee weapons.

EDIT: or remove completely super jump and create a team buff like they did with Rhino (Roar).

Edited by Latronico