The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mastery Rank Test Bug

Nuendo

it`s been a constant complain during these last days
some people say it`s just UI error and that the option to make the test will pop up when it needs, that you should follow the blue xp bar instead, but my blue xp bar have been filled already for a while, and changed to gray, while i`ve been gaining( or losing away) a lot of mastery rank xp and not been able to take the test, there`s probably something very wrong with it. 

Edited by g43riel

Merging topics. The UI bug was addressed in Hotfix 15.0.1

some people say it`s just UI error and that the option to make the test will pop up when it needs, that you should follow the blue xp bar instead, but my blue xp bar have been filled already for a while, and changed to gray, while i`ve been gaining( or losing away) a lot of mastery rank xp and not been able to take the test, there`s probably something very wrong with it. 

^ Will ask if the problem goes beyond UI. 

This is crazy..need some help over this..because i'm ranking weapons for nothing.. i've try to send tickets but it directs to here...hope the support team get notice of this

Its still buggy on my profile..still showing '0'

Edited by Nuendo

actually sometimes when you click on your profile..it flickers with full light blue bar..just like when you're fulfilling the exp rank.. 

Edited by Nuendo

Are you sure its just a visual bug?

Before hotfix http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/27346246082827287/5F6C2FCDA6A0A79E0A2F1B6C901B1FF5991E47EF/

Recent hotfix http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/27346246131115163/774A8511F21D2916426F4601918C67B4A034DFA7/

Edit: i got my xp back to the first picture still no test button.

Edited by MasterAki96

I am having similar issues, but for me each time I log in, a random ammount of Mastery points have been taken off me. sometimes it's 2000 ish, sometimes 4000 ish. Either way, I have earned the mastery points again and again yet the rank up option does not appear.

I'm leveling weapons and re-earning mastery points for nothing, been like this for 3 days now, didn't have an issue getting to rank 2.