Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Interception - Capture Point Phantom Conflict/captured

TrinityPrime

During an Archwing Interception mission (Earth), one of the capture points would suddenly get conflicted even though no enemies were near it or came near it for at least a minute.  It would also randomly get captured without the red bubble indicating an enemy had snuck up to it and began capturing even though no enemies came near it.

AnRnNtw.jpg

Some of the enemies are definitely invisible.  If you do manage to get the message decoded despite phantom enemies taking over nodes and preventing you from recapturing them, some of the enemies that are marked won't actually be there.  I can't confirm it yet, but it might be a client bug.

This happens to me a ton.  Sometimes I'll see a red globe where the attacking minion is supposed to be, and a red globe around the tower, but shooting it yields nothing.

It was really bad during the Limbo interception part.  I failed both once before having to try again.

One time I did notice that there were enemies hiding behind an adjacent asteroid about 150m away, but every other time it has been phantom enemies that ganked the entire mission for me.

I've also come across enemy indicators floating in space, independent of enemies.  Shooting them sometimes works, other times it does nothing.

I have this issue EVERY time I do any Archwing Interception mission with other people.  I never saw it solo, but I can't really do the Limbo Interception solo.  I had a group of three on the Limbo mission, all of us experienced and decked out (as much as you can be in an Archwing) players, and we failed because three nodes constantly had phantom enemies, keeping us from preventing their capture or capturing them back.

It'd be great to see a fix for this soon...I love the Archwing but the Interceptions, which are NECESSARY to get more Archwing gear or to get the new frame, are COMPLETELY BROKEN.

Same here. I did it solo, and saw a couple of enemies spawning inside the asteroids.

While playing as a client, someone else said "kill the ones with the little laser beam capturing". Up until then, I had never been the host, so I never knew what the red bubbles were for. Usually they were empty. Finally as a host (i.e. solo) I actually SEE the enemy that's trying to capture the point. Otherwise, it was just a mass of enemies and you couldn't kill them fast enough.

I think there are two problems here:

1) Enemies spawning inside of objects

2) Client-side enemies either invisible or no being in the same place as the red bubbles.

It seems that some of the enemies are actually not registering being killed client-side. As for the capture-spheres or whatever they're called, they do that a lot. A client will kill them and nothing will happen. For example, when I was a client.

aotBs0x.jpg

This is accurate. I've NEVER seen the enemy with the bubble + laser beam capturing the point until I did it solo.

I always see them start capturing a point, kill them and the whole red ring around them stays there capturing the point for them even in death and they seem to keep it in conflict until it like despawns the little bugger. And that could take up enough time that you lose the mission because they can take all of the points doing this with 4 players playing.

Complete bull crap.