Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

support is not answering for 2days. I feel ignored. I just leave them here.

WAR-345948 

WAR-346830 

WAR-347099

WAR-347099

Support answered me today after waiting for 2 days.  Don't expect much help - they only care for their paychecks seeing as they stick to their 9-6 shift religiously...which is pretty pathetic when you consider the high number of problems.

Support answered me today after waiting for 2 days.  Don't expect much help - they only care for their paychecks seeing as they stick to their 9-6 shift religiously...which is pretty pathetic when you consider the high number of problems.

I expect that they will do their jub. I add in submition my logs. I hope they fix NVIDIA CURSE.

But it feels like DE ignoring this problem. That the big part of community even can't enter the game. 

And you expected any better?  Nvidia and WinXP users are clearly bottom of the gaming food chain.  Never have I experienced such ignorance from a game company.  Never.

And you expected any better?  Nvidia and WinXP users are clearly bottom of the gaming food chain.  Never have I experienced such ignorance from a game company.  Never.

Problem is It doesn't run even on Win7 64x(I have both systems on 1 PC. I think the problem is NVIDIA.) same problem and IT doesn't run on laptop that is equel to my PC but usese RADEON. 

DE=EA? But you know at least EA's Battlefield looks like it need High end PC. Warframe Not. before U15 i could run Warframe on MAX.

Edited by Necr0Ra1se