Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

Now you're trying to tell what is healthy for people based on your own subjective point of view. I'm sorry, what? You are still not allowed to judge. Besides, it looks like that calculation you too was based on the new - nerfed - reputation calculation. And while it's nice that you doubt that girls would farm like that crazy... I can tell you I've met some women who have put a lot of male hardcore farmers to shame.

Do I agree with that? No I don't but who the hell cares? I'll be going on with the Syndicates and their rewards casually, as I do with everything in the game. Helps the longevity of it for me by not getting bored.

Also, who says that reputation numbers will NEVER go up again? Do you remember Vay Hek Beacon drops? They've been improved 3 or 4 times now. Getting Hydroid is now actually reasonable compared to the past.

tl;dr

Blah.

Thank you for your effort DE! Seriously there is no game, especially a free one with devs like you. We really appreciate your hard work!

And thanks for the update again, hope now i can play online without stucking in the loading screen anymore :P 

Love ~NovaCry

Any chance we will be able to pick up loot while inside Limbo's bubble? Technically it should be shifted as well right?

Or anything related in this "Sphere" should be auto sent to the player/s (depends on how to trigger this function. Low rank - nothing happens, second rank - you will get the items inside it, maxed - every player will become those items automatically).

Edited by Pacheon

My game is CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING in the last ARCHWING quest....

Despite the very low download speed of updates that I have not yet seen in other online games of this century , since last so called "hotfix" I am stuck at Checking for new content ....

Reinstalled the game 5x times and still the same problem occurs. 

1iori9.png

i was having same problem but still somehow it started xD

So this is gonna sound weird but the otherday i managed to get two blueprints in two alerts, and i go to the forge they are not there, but one of them is in my inventory... please fix it and one more thing on the archwing missions especially the interception drones can conquer the "towers" even if they are not there...

• Players affected by the Fireball/Freeze/Venom/Smite Augments will now see a visual effect.

Are you kidding me? Do we have already people using the ability augs?! Dahell guys, don't'cha have something called RL?

O_O play 18 hours, sleep 6. repeat. Eat junk food. Drink 7up.

well im guessing ppl where using glitch that was patched to get tons of reputation

what pains the most is that i wont be able to buy halloween gear and i really wanted to get few of those but i think before DE will fix the game for Nvidia users those cosmetics will be long gone :(

and i really, REALLY wanted to buy kronen skin

Edited by Anubias

With this update I've been having (ERROR_ITERNET_CONNECTION_RESET) every time i try to log-on

I've had this since update release....

Pls send help

~ME

Edited by Crocogater

what pains the most is that i wont be able to buy halloween gear and i really wanted to get few of those but i think before DE will fix the game for Nvidia users those cosmetics will be long gone :(

This is very true and sad. I hope they either lengthen the time of the Halloween items OR consider to put in a store for Platinum on the site so we can buy the things just straight from the web, because it makes no difference.

Taken my post from the 15.0.4 thread and added another crash report to it.

Hiya folks.

I'm STILL having issues.  I've submitted a support ticket but I thought I'd reply here to see if anyone else is still struggling through this.  For any developer reading this particular post, the report code is:

WAR-339232

WAR-345179 - New crash report

WAR-346025 - New crash report

EDIT: A wee update - just got my 3rd BSOD, despite optimising my client via the option in the launcher.  Can't even login now.  :'(

EDIT #2: Added new crash report.

EDIT #3: Added new crash report.

The new crash report: WAR-347736.

Controller & Binding Changes/Fixes:

• Removing the ‘Power Menu’ binding for Keyboard and Mouse, as this context action is redundant for a Keyboard and Mouse layout.

Will we ever see the day where you separate Context Action and Reload again for controllers? The game is unplayable for me until then...

Other than that, as per the usual, thanks for the work, DE.