Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Hidden Rare Mods Have You Found?

KevGuy378

During my 99 hours of gameplay so far I have only found 1 hidden rare mod in the game =/. It was just standing up behind a crate =|; haven't found anymore after that.

There are no hidden mods in the game, you must be referring to one of the "tooltips" while loading that encourages us to loot and be on the lookout of hidden mods. I think i know all or at least a solid 95% of every hidden location in the game.... i really love the game, i like to wallrun everywhere and always enjoyed "exploring" in the games... so i'm always on the lookout for new shorcuts on the levels, or places that seem unreachable that could contain a surprise. Never in my life i've seen a mod come from loot.

Prolly, if you are serious and not trolling, the mod you found got there from an enemy. In my time of gameplay i've seen items fly such distances and sometimes end in such awkward positions that you wouldn't believe it. So this would be the case, just a mod that ended up there and you thought it came from the crate.

There are no hidden mods in the game, you must be referring to one of the "tooltips" while loading that encourages us to loot and be on the lookout of hidden mods. I think i know all or at least a solid 95% of every hidden location in the game.... i really love the game, i like to wallrun everywhere and always enjoyed "exploring" in the games... so i'm always on the lookout for new shorcuts on the levels, or places that seem unreachable that could contain a surprise. Never in my life i've seen a mod come from loot.

Prolly, if you are serious and not trolling, the mod you found got there from an enemy. In my time of gameplay i've seen items fly such distances and sometimes end in such awkward positions that you wouldn't believe it. So this would be the case, just a mod that ended up there and you thought it came from the crate.

he just made a joke. a joke is not trolling :(