Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15

DanteDani

IS SOMEONE EVEN READING THIS FORUM ? ... SOME OF US REALY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS STUPID UPDATE. AND ITS STARTING TO BECOME REALLY ANOYING. ITS BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE I GOT THE SAME PROBLEM AS THE OTHERS AND NO ONE FROM THE STAFF IS ANSWERING TO THIS PROBLEM. THE HOTFIX STARTS DOWNLOADING....BUT REALLY ? 200MB IN 4 HOURS...? AND TRUST ME ITS NOT MY INTERNET CONNECTION OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS....I GOT THIS PROBLEM AFTER THIS STUPID UPDATE 15. SOMEONE DO SOMETHING AND FIX THIS . 

Edited by DanteDani

It's a problem on your end, It only took me 15 minutes and my connection Is terrible. By the way, DE aren't going to take your problems Into account If you don't have the basic curtosy to 'Calmly' state your problem, also take note of the fact that other people may have the same problem so DE may have looked at their post but not yours, If they checked everyones post they wouldn't have time to fix the problems you're complaining about.

Unable To Download Recent Hotfix  
Started by Vector686Yesterday, 11:18 PM

Update Stack On 0.0/119Mb  
Started by xDHellToday, 02:50 AM

3 Days, Still Cannot Download Update.  
Started by xRegentYesterday, 07:48 AM

Yeah....youre right.... its my ....''internet connection'' the problem. ... Nevermind :-j.... 

Internet connection of 100mb...... i don't think the connection is a problem . Trust me

Edited by DanteDani

Your capslock button is broken.

^This. All-caps posts are not the way to get your point across.

Also be patient. A lot of people have been active over the last few days and it's probably put strain on DE's servers.

And yes, DE does read the forum, but just saying "It's broken" without providing any additional information doesn't help fix things at all. How does DE know what component of the launcher is causing the hiccup if you don't tell them any information like:

- Are you doing anything else while running the launcher?

- Have you attempted troubleshooting the launcher by changing download settings from the launcher?

- Have you created a support ticket with your launcher.log file?

- What your system specs are?

- Who's your service provider?

- Have you tried unplugging your modem's power supply for a minute or two and plugging it back in?

- Have you attempted running a connectivity test (http://www.speedtest.net) with a location near DE (i.e. Kitchener, ON)?

Unable To Download Recent Hotfix  

Started by Vector686, Yesterday, 11:18 PM

Update Stack On 0.0/119Mb  

Started by xDHell, Today, 02:50 AM

3 Days, Still Cannot Download Update.  

Started by xRegent, Yesterday, 07:48 AM

Yeah....youre right.... its my ....''internet connection'' the problem. 

The first one is how it isn't starting the download.

Second one is just 1 example of this.

Third has been resolved if you actually read the thread.

This is your internet, and quit being so rude about it and calm down.

Nevermind, it's useless..... Since im trying to explain that the game worked perfectly before the update.... Yeah its my internet connection. . . And I was downloading the other updates in less than 1 minute. :| . 

In any other day the game works perfectly fine.......and downloaded all the updates in less than 1 or 2 minutes...and then with the update 15...its sudenly a problem with my internet connection...Great idea :| 

Edited by DanteDani

Nevermind, it's useless..... Since im trying to explain that the game worked perfectly before the update.... Yeah its my internet connection. . . And I was downloading the other updates in less than 1 minute. :| . 

Have you tried performing a hard restart on your modem? What's your speedtest results when connecting to Kitchener Ontario (or other nearby cities in Canada)? Who is your service provider? Are you using university or public internet and is it possible they've enforced a bandwidth cap?

I'm trying to troubleshoot the issue with you, but if you don't want to that's your prerogative. Just know that if you're not willing to troubleshoot the issue then getting help for it is going to be incredibly difficult.

The first one is how it isn't starting the download.

Second one is just 1 example of this.

Third has been resolved if you actually read the thread.

This is your internet, and quit being so rude about it and calm down.

It's not, actually. Not mine at least. I still have issues(i started the thread)

So , I have been having the same problem as you and a lot of other people. I verified cache on steam like 5 times, 5GB download each time, then i Uninstalled and re downloaded the game 3 times....With no success in getting the game to update. After going through majority of the update error related forums on the Warframe forums and various other forums.

I found a Solution, but it is not a good one(But at least the game updates, slowly, but surely). The first thing i did was check my firewall and allow Warframe and steam.

Okay so here is what i did to at least get somewhere in updating Warframe. Then in the Warframe Launcher  i went into the settings(top right) and Disabled everything(deselect) but Full Screen And Multi-Thread Rendering. After Doing that even though it is taking a while, at least it is updating,

Edited by ShadowsBlade

something i have been doing recently and find a friend who can download the game and play with no problems, take your hdd/ssd to his house if they allow it and install on their rig, change bio's settings to boot from your drives OS then attempt to update the game again.

this is the hassle way of doing this, but for me it worked.  though after i did this the next day 14.0.5 came out and broke it again.  having to wait when friend is not busy with college studying before i can treck over there and update again.  if it updates on your friends system, i would try defragging your computer and do a registery scan.  i just did one and found several problems with my firewall messing up with warframe ports and fixed it.  waiting to see if it updates now.