Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Sistem Excavation Not Yielding Limbo Sistems At All

bl4ckhunter

out of 10 runs where we kept going till we had up to 1000-1500 cryotic (basically until it was possible, lvl 45+ grinner are simply undefeatable in excavation with their aoe blasts going throught everything  and constant missile barrages from hellions on the top of the normal aoe spam) not a single time we succeded in getting that part i at this point think something's very very broken, if  this isn't a bug and it's rng then i think DE's got to recheck the meaning of the word quest as if the archwing interception wasn't hard enough

this is not true for any of the missions. for me it was the 11th extractor for helmet, 3rd for system, and 3 runs of 12 extractors for the last one

i think it's a bug becouse if it isn't it doesn't quite make sense with the whole "quests instead of drops"  thing. what's the purpose of  an (expansive) quest if it's still random when/if we get the parts? 

out of 10 runs where we kept going till we had up to 1000-1500 cryotic (basically until it was possible, lvl 45+ grinner are simply undefeatable in excavation with their aoe blasts going throught everything  and constant missile barrages from hellions on the top of the normal aoe spam) not a single time we succeded in getting that part i at this point think something's very very broken, if  this isn't a bug and it's rng then i think DE's got to recheck the meaning of the word quest as if the archwing interception wasn't hard enough

I think the rarity of the systems is ramped up in this mission.  I was thinking the same thing--they just aren't dropping.  The first mission I'd gone through eight excavators with nothing to show--this is while solo, mind you.  The second run went through three.  Finally on the third mission I got it after three excavations.

It sounds like you've just had a really bad string of luck.  Maybe it would be better if you just loaded up the scanner, ran every excavator it found, then extracted and tried again.  Frost is really helpful if you have to solo, but make sure that his snow globe is extended somewhat with a range modifier, so those AoE blasts don't hurt the extractor as much.

Good luck!