Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragged Out Of Interception

Perral

So, I was playing Archwing interception and was quite happy with the drops that round, getting ones that I needed. Get to the end of the wave, and need to finish off some enemies. No problem. Last enemy remaining, have to go around an asteroid. Suddenly told I have to go back or I'll be extracted. Go and kill the enemy anyway. End of wave. Leave screen comes up, and I'm held back out of the mission zone, and am removed from the mission a few seconds from leaving. No rewards.

A bit unfair, in my opinion.

Edited by Perral

So, I was playing Archwing interception and was quite happy with the drops that round, getting ones that I needed. Get to the end of the wave, and need to finish off some enemies. No problem. Last enemy remaining, have to go around an asteroid. Suddenly told I have to go back or I'll be extracted. Go and kill the enemy anyway. End of wave. Leave screen comes up, and I'm held back out of the mission zone, and am removed from the mission a few seconds from leaving. No rewards.

ame thing happened to me, its a very annoying bug

How about this, on the 4th got my part, extended another, host got dced, migration, continue on, the next host dced, migration again, this time I was alone. I wasn't gonna give up continues on until the end.....And....it was a first round reward. All previous reward gone.

This happened to me, too, yesterday...but it happened when the hotfix was deployed. 

I feel your pain man. It just happened to me and a friend, and we just wanted to get the weapon parts. This game mode is a bit more broken than the DE stream previews showed.