Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Spanish Speakers Wanna Help Me Learn?

Satinpuppies

Err yeah, also mi amigo (that correct?) try listening to reggaeton (latino music). I'm romanian so learning any other latino language is fairly easy for me, whats your native language? It helps when you are taught because others can pinpoint whats different in this new one you are learning! 

Good luck buddy ;)

I don't speak Spanish, but I do have the game's language set to Japanese to assist my studies.

Though, in my experience, it doesn't help that much if you know what every button in Warframe does already.  It only really helps with vocabulary, though I suspect YMMV since the Spanish alphabet is Romanian as opposed to phonetic.

while i did learn English with gaming in mind, i'm not sure this game has a wide enough text base to work as a useful learning platform y used mostly rpgs with focus on history telling, also as a native Spanish speaker let me tell you, it is unnecessarily complex

@noveltyhero the word is "romance" for the language family, reggaeton is a bad example most is gibberish and you wont find people talking like that ever, not even in the worst ghettos.  if you wanna learn with music try with balads they usually do have a meaning and as such use words in a way that makes sense and not just fit the rhythm .

p.d.: i use the word "try" a lot

Edited by Edgedemon