Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Missions And Seeing Loots

Dalawantahr

Question

I have trouble seeing loot drops in archwing missions, specially the open space one. I even put on loot detector for aura and still having trouble seeing mods drop unless I'm close to it and scouring slowly. But you can't really do that in interception missions. It's even harder searching for blue orbs... How do you guys cope with this problem?

11 answers to this question

I use melee almost exclusively so that when they die I instantly pick up the mods/orbs. When I play with a squad I pray for a miracle.

The drops are very hard to see in archwing especially with the amount of distance we can get from them unintentionally in the open space missions, for now there's not much I can suggest other than keep your eyes peeled and try to kill things close(ish) to yourself :\

Maybe if loot in space had a giant bubble surround (like enemies when they capture points) or other very visible marker it would be better.

Freaking THIS.

Although I do like to occasionally test my visual acuity by spotting affinity orbs 1200m into space, having "bubbles" will not only make them easier to spot, but easier to pick-up due to the adjusted collection range (hitbox).

Also it'll be easier to spot energy orbs because BLUE ORBS IN BLUE NEBULAE = ???

not a bubble but use the long thin "here it is" line that they already use when a gold mod or purple (oberon?) BP drops etc.   Just make the line big enough to see from 2000 units or so.   

Better yet, why not map mark mods, BP/parts and other rare items on the map FOR the players automatically?   

I am really frustrated with it, dunno if i am missing things or if I am just unlucky but so far all I have gotten off AW maps is 1 fusion core and a bunch of affinity globes.   I have not found one thing I can shoot/break/loot either.