The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Helmets

Imaru

So I have been having a blast with the new Opticor (great gun, everyone should own one) on Cerberus Pluto. You know, sniping crewmen and MOAs from across the map and the like. It's really rewarding to have your headshots punctuated by a helmet flying off of a hapless crewman. Unless they don't have a helmet. For some reason, I have noticed that Techs and Sniper Crewmen don't seem to have helmets. When you shoot them in the head they just die. No helmet removal. I have not tried this with Elite Crewmen (the guys with the Flux Rifles) but I know that the standard Crewmen and Prodmen can loose their helmets. 

I just want to blow a Tech's helmet (and head) clean off with a blast from my Spartan Laser Opticor.

It would also be a nice detail to add different faces to the corpus units. You know,they're not clones like the grineer.. :/

Agreed. But I'll settle for the ability to SEE the faces of all their "human" units first. 

Agreed. But I'll settle for the ability to SEE the faces of all their "human" units first. 

I think its better with the helmets on. Maybe the techs, and snipers are women who knows? Plus these leaves open a wide variety of possibilities of different faces behind those masks. Plus shooting them directly in the face isn't very satisfying. With a laser like Opticor it should disintegrate the head clean off even with the helmet on.

I think its better with the helmets on. Maybe the techs, and snipers are women who knows? Plus these leaves open a wide variety of possibilities of different faces behind those masks. Plus shooting them directly in the face isn't very satisfying. With a laser like Opticor it should disintegrate the head clean off even with the helmet on.

I was just using the Opticor as an example. I feel that if a lowly Crewman's helmet is blown off showing the head beneath it, so too should the identical looking helmet of a mighty Tech. Just my opinion though.