Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Material Skins + Effect Customization

DSMK2

Aside from metallic palettes, could we see alternate material skins for our equipment? Similar to the phased/rubedo skins, it would be nice to see matte options, especially for relatively shiny equipment (Opticor I'm looking at you!), and probably non-gold trim versions of Prime gear.

Also being able to turn off weapon graphical effects would be nice. For example, the Glaxion, it constantly emits a "cold" mist and has a frosted effect to it, in the appearance menu there would be a toggle for it; a simpler example would be to be able to enable or disable melee weapon elemental effects.

Aside from metallic palettes, could we see alternate material skins for our equipment? Similar to the phased/rubedo skins, it would be nice to see matte options, especially for relatively shiny equipment (Opticor I'm looking at you!), and probably non-gold trim versions of Prime gear.

Also being able to turn off weapon graphical effects would be nice. For example, the Glaxion, it constantly emits a "cold" mist and has a frosted effect to it, in the appearance menu there would be a toggle for it; a simpler example would be to be able to enable or disable melee weapon elemental effects.

There is an option to enable and disable elemental effects (which appears to affect the Glaxion as well since I never saw it being frosty). The option is at the bottom of the graphics options.

Sadly, it is client-side.