Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashing To Desktop All The Time Now.

Ozrik

This is getting stupid. Half way thru the mission my screen freezes and i crash to desktop getting no reward, bad enough the stupid amount of RNG in this game and to grind away with no reward wtf.

Really no reason to play right now just pure fustraition, if i had a controller it would have been throw out the window by now.

Have this problem in many different missions, graphics are GTX 770 2gig with latest cert drivers, can run game easy with all the bells and whistles running and still have over 100fps no problem.

I know big update cause bugs and problems but unplayable atm least for me.

Some more information would go a long way in diagnosing the crash and helping DE formulate a fix...

Are you running the game in DX9, DX10 or DX11 mode (Don't have both DX10 and DX11 selected, only have onr or the other or neither selected)?

Are you running the game in fullscreen, borderless fullscreen or windowed mode?

Are you doing anything specific which is causing the game to crash?

Are you getting a crash reporter popping up? If so, have you sent in a support ticket with the WAR-###### number given to you?

Have you opened a support ticket and sent in your EE.log and dxdiag.txt files immediately following a crash-to-desktop?

Some more information would go a long way in diagnosing the crash and helping DE formulate a fix...

Are you running the game in DX9, DX10 or DX11 mode (Don't have both DX10 and DX11 selected, only have onr or the other or neither selected)?

Are you running the game in fullscreen, borderless fullscreen or windowed mode?

Are you doing anything specific which is causing the game to crash?

Are you getting a crash reporter popping up? If so, have you sent in a support ticket with the WAR-###### number given to you?

Have you opened a support ticket and sent in your EE.log and dxdiag.txt files immediately following a crash-to-desktop?

i have a problem with that after i crash it sayes reporting complete then it says connection failed my internet is on and fast so it must be a bug so pls help me help u get this game playable

• 4 weeks later...

I got the same issue since update 15 came out.. I have 2 PC and i notice, it didnt go well with my windows 7 one. Everytime it crash or freeze, i cant do anything, except shutdown or restart my PC. While on the other PC, windows 8 may has a 1 sec crash and can back to normal when this happen. There is a time, that try verify, maximize at launcher, adjusting the video and display at ingame and dekstop, and these crashes lead to permanent crash to destop without even entering the game. Its so frustrating, that i uninstall the warframe. Then the crash on desktop it fixed.

After a several days, at the update 15.2 nerf viver squad pack, i transfer the gamefile from my windows 8 to windows 7 one, then everything went well again.. But there is stealth bug i notice a few days after, which is the extractor reward is giving a wrong reward. At that moment, this crash on desktop happen again. I said to myself, oh well lets see whther they will give it a fix like fix for windows xp at several updates i saw. So i never come to the gameplay anymore and there will be no crash on desktop.

Here come the U15.5, mesa came out, i see there is performance optimation update from Steve. And Yet, another epic crash on desktop after downloading that 1GB update. Given this problem, and yet no fix since 15.0, i decide to only play this game at windows 8 when there is an event came out only. I hate update 15, really...