Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Those Who Think Some Alliances Are Too Powerful ( Troll Inside )

Cemges

Who told you that politic relationships will remain steady forever?

trololol

you have been warned.

You are free to worry about what happens next if your standings all get mixed up. Now discuss the future of syndicate relationships. What if cephalon suda turns out to backstab arbiters of hexis and a formerly allied death squad seeks to kill you?

Edited by Cemges

Ha i find their deathsquad lame, also i havent really been interacting with syndicates at all as i find them unworhty and too much grind for just some mods i almost never gonna use anyway

Just pick one and do your usual stuff. If you might happen to have rank up items in your pocket you might upgrade and do some syndicate missions and keep ignoring them out of that. You would still be grinding without noticing.

I recommend not missing out on game content though, as they might turn out bigger as time passes. You also reminded me to write a dark sectors and invasion feedback.

Edited by Cemges

Just pick one and do your usual stuff. If you might happen to have rank up items in your pocket you might upgrade and do some syndicate missions and keep ignoring them out of that. You would still be grinding without noticing.

I recommend not missing out on game content though, as they might turn out bigger as time passes. You also reminded me to write a dark sectors and invasion feedback.

my inner completetionist says that either its all or nothing but i think i just gonna wait and see