Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Advice For Playes Having Difficulty On Limbo Archwing Mission

CF_HoneyBadger

Question

I have tried over and over and over to beat the archwing Limbo quest, and have lost more than 20 missions. In my history of playing WF I have never had this much difficulty completing anything.

Partially it was due to the high enemy level and rediculous enemy quantity, and it was also partly due to bugs. (several forum posts on the topic : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/334436-first-limbo-theorem-mission-is-unwinnable/ and https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/335842-archwing-red-circles-causing-conflict/ )

So I wanted to leave this here for anyone else having issues with the mission. If your archwing is around lvl 15-20+ and your weapons are in the 20's and you have a few decent mods, you should be able to solo it.

Solo-ing drastically reduces the enemy count, making capturing towers easier. It also removes and client-related issues like invisible enemies and some of the other bugs.

Give it a try! My average score went from being beaten 100 to 5-15 to winning 100 to 4 or something crazy like that.

4 answers to this question

Reason you have to solo it is because :

1) Leachers

2) People go there without any dmg mods thinking it is enough or someone else will carry them through

3) they dont even know how to play archwing/interception properly

I finally managed yesterday when soloed with my recently crafted Onorix and few dmg mods.

Advice would be either get proper team before going there or do solo and just rush from point to point. DONT ATTEMPT THE QUEST WITHOUT DMG MODS!!!

Edited by Zarlockk

I haven't had a problem with leechers or finding a team. My issues straight up 100% came from bugs. Invisible enemies capturing points or causing conflicts, enemies capping towers at 2000 meters away, swarms of 30 enemies hitting the towers at once... $#i+ like that. Made the mission impossible.

edit : didn't know the fragments were tradeable! Thanks EdgeDemon.

Edited by CF_HoneyBadger