Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All About Oberon...

Sir_Caleb

Question

I've started building Oberon afew hours ago and I'm starting to wonder if he is actually worth it? I know he's like the "paladin" of warframe, and he can be supportish... Can any of you guys give me some good builds for him, and possibly some tips? :D

11 answers to this question

He is like a hybrid of Trinity and Excaliber, with a faint hint of Rhino.  How?  He has the ability to heal and destroy, as well as a armor buff a few hotfixs ago.  I suggest a survival build.  Having Redirection and Fast Deflection to buff the shields, Continuity mod, to make his Hallowed Ground and Renewal last.  Getting Steel Fiber is recommended as well.  If possible, get Constitution and Fortitude on Oberon as well.  Lastly, Add Rejuvenation.  Having automatic health recovery means you use Renewal less.

He is like a hybrid of Trinity and Excaliber, with a faint hint of Rhino.  How?  He has the ability to heal and destroy, as well as a armor buff a few hotfixs ago.  I suggest a survival build.  Having Redirection and Fast Deflection to buff the shields, Continuity mod, to make his Hallowed Ground and Renewal last.  Getting Steel Fiber is recommended as well.  If possible, get Constitution and Fortitude on Oberon as well.  Lastly, Add Rejuvenation.  Having automatic health recovery means you use Renewal less.

Will do! Thank you very much.

I've been running this one since the change and I feel very comfortable with it.

TQod1Ou.png

Click on the image to go to the Warframe Builder Page

Due to Equilibrium I don't run out of power and can spam Reckoning.

Low shields so Rage can restore energy and the health can be regained with Regen.

I prefeer Overextended over Stretch because the damage is not the main focus I give to Reckoning.

It also gives a very wide area to Hallowed Ground.

Edit:

My mods ain't maxed but you can fit them all and they'll fit with zero points left.

Edited by xlraistlx

I've been running this one since the change and I feel very comfortable with it.

TQod1Ou.png

Click on the image to go to the Warframe Builder Page

Due to Equilibrium I don't run out of power and can spam Reckoning.

Low shields so Rage can restore energy and the health can be regained with Regen.

I prefeer Overextended over Stretch because the damage is not the main focus I give to Reckoning.

It also gives a very wide area to Hallowed Ground.

Edit:

My mods ain't maxed but you can fit them all and they'll fit with zero points left.

It seems you are gimping yourself with all those corrupted mods all together... each mods reduce another one's bonus, if you go for a rage+equilibrium build i'd say to get rid of all those corrupted mods and get the normal ones, take away fleeting expertise and insert Steel Fiber, something like this

http://goo.gl/BDdWgZ

these were your stats:

925 health
300 shield capacity
150 power
30.00/sec shield recharge
150 armor
80 stamina
1.00 sprint speed

+3.0% power duration
+48.0% power range
+12.0% power strength
+50.0% power efficiency
+60.0% melee damage

these are without corrupted mods

925 health
300 shield capacity
150 power
30.00/sec shield recharge
315 armor
80 stamina
1.00 sprint speed

+28.0% power duration

+45.0% power range
+30.0% power strength
+30.0% power efficiency
+60.0% melee damage
+40.0% knockback recovery
Edited by perfectStranger

I go for a straight up power strength/power efficiency build. The only power that's negatively affected is hallowed ground, but you could cast a bunch of them quickly for the proc removal it provides given it won't last very long with this sort of build.

Blind rage

Streamline

Fleeting expertise

Vitality

Vigor

Redirection

Steel Fiber

(I currently don't have anything slotted here because I haven't played Oberon since the ability mod change, will probably slot in either Intensify, stretch or Transient fortitude. Or if you want to balance the duration loss, continuity, constitution, narrow minded or you could go for range with stretch/overextended)

i have a several builds for him

mostly i use vitality+rage+steel fiber and heal myself constantly, and i can also spam other powers. if using this i don't have shield mods, because i want rage activate as often as possible

reckoning is very flexible, at low-mid levels you can build with blind rage+intensify and kill the mobs, on high level just add stretch (overextended decreases the heal) and knock them down and proc radiation on them - it is practically a 12 sec chaos, which you can re-cast at will

i doesn't have duration, so i use fleeting most of the time