Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Des Amazing Inconsistency

Netheroc

So, on topic of dance emotes, DE says "we dont want those, we want to maintain the cool silent tenno picture", but now Mustaches? What the hell? Those cosmetics ruin that picture equally as dance emotes, even worse IMO, as you see those the whole mission. Dont get me wrong, i am absolutely against dance emotes, i just wanted to bring this up to attention. DE, either ruin your game completely and implement dance emotes, or remove mustaches (at the VERY least, let us turn those off if our teammates use them). But not half-half.

This is my OPINION. If you dont like it, say so and leave. Dont flame me for my different opinion.

Edited by Netheroc

...like the candycane scythes, otherwise I'm afraid this game might be veering dangerously close to TF2 territory, in which the art style was completely destroyed by overall silliness. I could deal with Hydroid and Mirage. They still looked pretty good. Limbo was just... a guy in a futuristic tux. With a tophat. And now there's mustaches.

Makes me worried that the next frame, being revealed as loving pistols, is going to be "cowboy in space", with spurs and all.