The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods Ui Should Indicate To Player Which Mods Are Used By Sentinel

[DE]Momaw

Age old problem. Warframe weapons and sentinel weapons can't use the same mods at the same time. If we're going to stay with this system, then the UI needs to indicate to the player which mods the sentinel is using. The mod card should be grayed out with an icon over it so we never have to face "the conflict shuffle" every time we switch weapons..

Yeah the system as it is is not intuitive at all.

Also if you want to use a mod that you use on your primary weapon you have to have another copy of it, so another 10r seeratio, another 10r heavy caliber, etc etc....and for what? for another 2k at best dps???

My suggestion is to allow double instancing of mods between sentinel weapon and warframe weapon, decoupling its exclusive usage on one or the other. That means that e.g. if you have one r10 serration you must be allowed to put it both on your rifle both on your sentinel's rifle.

Simple reason for that is:

- it doesn't require any rework on the UI

- it feels simply silly to keep 2 copies of any mods just for the sentinel

/sign

I agree with the OP.  Also, we can share mods between warframes so why not sentinels?

The issue here is that they're being used at the same time.

Personally I think a nice balance would be for them to be greyed out.

I am a very calm person. I do not yell or shout. I rarely get angry.

BUT WHEN 8/8 MODS I PUT ON MY GUN TELL ME THAT THEY'RE ALREADY EQUIPPED I WANT TO TEAR SOMEONE'S THROAT OUT.