Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Holiday

IamStroodle

I think the Tenno should have a holiday called the "Festival of Nine drums", 9 days of festivities and activities dedicated to strengthening the bond Tenno have with one another, their culture, beliefs, and freedom from the Orokin (Hence the 9 drums). Each day would have a different theme to it

Day 1- Awakening. A day to symbolize the return of the Tenno into the system. Kind of like a big birthday for all the tenno, they would give each other gifts and celebrate their new life.

Day 2- Discipline. A day of meditation, martial honing and the like. A day to reflect and learn about one's life and learn from their mistakes.

Day 3- Unity. A day to raise the flags and make new alliances, traditionally solidified by the forging of a weapon, which is then given as a sign of trust from clan leader to clan leader.

Day 4-Knowledge

Day 5-

Day 6-

Day 7-Fire- A day for Tenno to face each other in battle, to face the power of an equal, to know what it means to fight one with honor, discipline, and strength

Day 8-Renewal-

Day9- Freedom- The last and true day of celebration, where the Tenno get together to build and destroy and Orokin effigy, a symbol of how their empire was built on our backs and how it was just as easily ended with one final drum beat.

As you can guess I'm a bit stumped on what should be put into some of the other days, but I'd like to hear some feedback, maybe some input on the idea. In game certain days will provide certain boosts to xp, faction rep so on and so forth, and maybe an increased chance of the assassins showing up to ruin your festivites. Much of it I feel can take place in the dojo, but some can be done outside.

Edited by SoundwavePrime

Yes, that's the point, it's them celebrating their freedom from the orokin, even mocking them as they're the ones living as a free people, free to practice what they wish, of course the Stalker being what I can assume to be an Orokin Loyalist would be trying to ruin this celebration at every opporunity, like 4th of july meets christmas or something

Edited by SoundwavePrime

The way this is put sounds more like something Tenno clans could just agree to do.

Day 1: trade/give stuff/plat to each other.

Day 2: Go on a melee-only mission together.

Day 3: Everyone contributes to a clan research project and builds it once it's finished. Doesn't matter what it is or even if they're going to use it.

Days 4-6 unsure

Day 7: Clan duel room tournament!

Day 8: wat

Day 9: All day clan-wide Tower-Exterminate-a-thon!