Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improved Mission Challanges

Razzburiez

Its happened to all of us. The mission starts up and either you forget to read your challenge or it flat out doesn't show it. Then only to find out you need 4 more sliding kills in an exterminate with 3 enemies left alive. Or your a frost in a T3 defense who needs 29 more kills on wave 5. I have an easy and simple solution that DE shouldn't have any issue adding. Simply make it so your mission challenge is shown to you on the pause menu during a mission. It's that simple.  

Agreed. Also, remove the stealth kill challenge on frames that dont have stealth mechanics. Because stealth is in such an undeveloped state that a party that does something like kill the first enemy unstealthily cant actually return to a stealth status.

The same is true of getting this challenge on defence missions.

Agreed. Also, remove the stealth kill challenge on frames that dont have stealth mechanics. Because stealth is in such an undeveloped state that a party that does something like kill the first enemy unstealthily cant actually return to a stealth status.

The same is true of getting this challenge on defence missions.

I think it'll be better to make stealth viable for everyone,not just Ash/Loki. As you said, stealth is undeveloped currently. Let's develop it then. :)

...I...thought the challenge was shown after exiting the pause menu. I even thought it was a really nice change.

That said, I really would like to see some improvement to the challenges - particularly their rewards. As it is, there's pretty much no point bothering with them if you're running maxed gear, after all.

How about:

When a challenge is completed, the affinity bonus scales to the planet.

When the challenge applies to an object that is already maxed-level, the reward is converted to a mod applicable to said object (for instance, Swordsman might grant Melee mods or Stances the weapon could use), with rarity, etcetera scaling to the planet as well.

Boom, now it's always rewarding to do challenges, and gets more so the later in the game you are, also providing a means by which to get the player wanting to run really high level missions beyond 'well, it's there.'

Thank you all so much I love these ideas so much. Though I wouldn't remove stealth kills from all warframes, because you can get stealth kills with volt, it's just harder(hence the challenge). But definitely get it out of defense and survival missions. Also, regarding the rewards, I wouldn't say mods because the you could get Crimson Dervish while leveling your Cronus on sechura. I think maybe a syndicate standing bonus would be nice like 100 rep or so. keep posting your thoughts and ideas. Thank you