Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do We Get To Keep The Mustaches?

(XBOX)Grihaly

Thankfully, they're going away after November is over. They look extremely stupid and really do not fit at all, but hey, it's the only way they can get people to donate any kind of money to help out with something.

seems backasswards that we pay money to unlock a moustache that will leave after the month. 

Which this guy seems to have missed.

Yea and hopefully they will add pink bunny ears and whiskers we can wear too. Maybe add a social module where we can all meet up and hang out with our furry friends and spam cute emotes that pop up in bubbles over our heads.

Edited by Ons1aught

I could imagine the "mystery reward" being a mustache emblem. 

That way we get to have a mustache without breaking the feel of the game too hard.

But I do hope that they do remove all the mustaches end of Movember....simply because they don't fit the game at all.

i'm all for keeping them, but short of that, an emblem would be cool!

people with immersion issues have never played borderlands.

i'm all for keeping them, but short of that, an emblem would be cool!

people with immersion issues have never played borderlands.

On the other hand, Borderlands has made being silly a gimmick and their "thing".

The silliest "thing" Warframe has going for it, are the people at DE, but nothing in the game itself.

On the other hand, Borderlands has made being silly a gimmick and their "thing".

The silliest "thing" Warframe has going for it, are the people at DE, but nothing in the game itself.

A candycane scythe and bright pinks and yellows aren't silly?

Oh right and fireworks.

Edited by Zalgo

Yea and hopefully they will add pink bunny ears and whiskers we can wear too. Maybe add a social module where we can all meet up and hang out with our furry friends and spam cute emotes that pop up in bubbles over our heads.

Slippery slope arguments are a fallacy. Logic harder bro. 

Honestly, it really seems like the crowd trying to call for the removal of the stashes (and of the candy cane skins for that matter) are doing it more out of an urge to control other peoples fun. They're barely noticeable, you'll very rarely run into them and DE have put time and money into coding the damned things.  Not only that, but wouldn't it also be more encouragement? "donate to men's health, win permanent mustaches for your frames. Help find cures and treatments for cancers and diseases that are allocated much less money then women's health issues, every year."

You'd kind of expect, a predominately male genre would be more interested in encouraging people to work together for their own benefit. But that would require people to look at a situation with an open mind, wouldn't it?

-snip- They're barely noticeable, -snip-

This has been my feeling all along.

I didn't even know that the mustaches glowed with channeling until I saw this thread.

Hell, I only saw it, because I was specifically trying to see it (and not get swarmed by infested in the process), by running towards the camera while channeling.

It's there, it's in the game, but it's not like it's taking up half the screen.

And if "it's silly and doesn't fit" is going to be any kind of argument, then think back, and try to recall when you last saw someone with a candy cane scythe. I can't remember that's for sure.