Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"oh"

Coatduck

So after talking with some players I've come up with what I would call a pretty good way to get around lotus voice spam.

Ever get detected and then hack a terminal within a few seconds? Odds are you've probably heard this:

"Keep going. None of the enemy's scanners have detected you"
"You've been seen. Get ready for a fight"
"Alarms reset, they don't suspect a thing"

I just don't want to hear it for 30 seconds straight telling me information that isn't even correct any more.
So the simple fix. A recording of the lotus saying "Oh"

Now see:

"Keep going, none of the ene- Oh. You've been seen"

Sure it may end up with people trolling lotus a little but at least it's better than an ill informed lotus giving us directions.

Rebecca: If you're reading this, you have a lovely voice.

"Belay"

"Disregard"

"Correction"

"Reassessing"

"Oh" sounds wayyyyy too casual considering the mission is supposed to be of the utmost importance ;)

Lotus ending speech:

"Congrats on completing the mission bro. "Oh", did i tell you about my new purse? It's so beautiful btw!" :p

In serious though, each "speech" is its own sound file. Don't know if you can cut off sound files mid playback to facilitate that. Which is why most other games sound really bad when one 'actor' cuts off another 'actor'. Outside a cut scene.

Edited by MillbrookWest

"Belay"

"Disregard"

"Correction"

"Reassessing"

All good too.

In the early days of warframe, Lotus was very casual when compared to what she is now. With lines like "Get the hell out of there" and the like, she now seems a bit too distant, and you only really see character in the quests. I was thinking it might add a little bit of that back in.

Is that your Mo Bro pickup line?

When giving opinions on something on a public forum from a voice actor who you think does a great job it's key to make sure that it's not misinterpreted in any way as an insult, when realistically I think Reb is amazing as Lotus. As not-a-bro with no 'Mo, I think it's funny that my attempt to clarify ended up being the thing that was misinterpreted.

When giving opinions on something on a public forum from a voice actor who you think does a great job it's key to make sure that it's not misinterpreted in any way as an insult, when realistically I think Reb is amazing as Lotus. As not-a-bro with no 'Mo, I think it's funny that my attempt to clarify ended up being the thing that was misinterpreted.

Lol, I'll have you know bro that I know what you meant though. I was just being silly, bro, who is apparently not-a-bro.  YOLO?

Edited by Lanieu