Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Naaauuughty

WetAedeagus

Half of me wants to see it and the other half doesn't.

It may not be scary to teens/adults but oh dear lord this literally made me just cower behind the couch and have the remote ready to turn off the TV when this episode popped up.

Edited by TheErebus

Dafuq was that blue thing

Kinda have to explain the episode.

Essentially, the plot of the episode is that Courage (the purple dog) is having doubts on himself that he is not perfect. So an incredibly strict "perfect" teacher tries to teach him to be perfect. But he fails. One night, he then dreams up that blue thing. It is a physical manifestation of Imperfection. It looks human, but it isn't as well. It has a hammer like hand, a blue umbilical cord being attached to the head and arm. So it is therefore, not perfect.

Kinda have to explain the episode.

Essentially, the plot of the episode is that Courage (the purple dog) is having doubts on himself that he is not perfect. So an incredibly strict "perfect" teacher tries to teach him to be perfect. But he fails. One night, he then dreams up that blue thing. It is a physical manifestation of Imperfection. It looks human, but it isn't as well. It has a hammer like hand, a blue umbilical cord being attached to the head and arm. So it is therefore, not perfect.

Now I get it.