Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is "power Grip" Broken?

Tsoe

ok well Power grip mod is suposed to convert SP loss while bloking into Energy loss

The mod work only for mele atk block

so is this intended (even so being derpy)

or

it's a bug and will be fixed one day?

1. There's no mod called "power grip".

2. If you're referring to warriors grip, you have the wrong idea. Firstly you have to be chanelling for the mod to activate, secondly it converts 20% of the damage you parry into stamina. It has nothing to do with energy, and it states nowhere that it effects your energy pool (aside from the minus channelling efficiency.) Thus it effectively just decreases the amount of stamina it takes to block attacks since the stamina used to block attacks is proportional to the damage the attack did.

E.g. If an attack does 1,000 damage, you get 200 stamina back. Of course you can't block the whole attack since the attack would take more stamina to block than you would have. So effectively it would simply increase the amount of damage you can block by roughly 20% in this case.

1. There's no mod called "power grip".

2. If you're referring to warriors grip, you have the wrong idea. Firstly you have to be chanelling for the mod to activate, secondly it converts 20% of the damage you parry into stamina. It has nothing to do with energy, and it states nowhere that it effects your energy pool (aside from the minus channelling efficiency.) Thus it effectively just decreases the amount of stamina it takes to block attacks since the stamina used to block attacks is proportional to the damage the attack did.

E.g. If an attack does 1,000 damage, you get 200 stamina back. Of course you can't block the whole attack since the attack would take more stamina to block than you would have. So effectively it would simply increase the amount of damage you can block by roughly 20% in this case.

oh lol yeah well

sorry when i say it drain energy only when i block melee

i should have said that it work with melee bloking only , blocking bullets dont activate it

it will convert nothing into SP and not even drain energy as it should

and i am using chaneling ofc for it to work -_-

so maybe bullets actually not doing damage until sp fully deplated, and melee does?

Edited by Tsoe