Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Alliances From Disconnecting The Mission

pitermurdock

Recently, I've played some Dark Sectors conflicts, and what I've come to realize is that the losing side of the round, be it the defending alliance or the attacking, tend to cut the connection, or in other words, they leave the mission causing the results to be void. Like that run never happened.
I'm somewhat new to this game mechanics, and I'm prone to assume that despite all this time that's been launched still has major flaws, so, please people, don't hate on me and tell me if that behavior is a real thing, like, it happens everytime, or is just a major connection issue, more like a one-time thing??

If this is permanent, and allowed by DE, I now have another argument to leave Warframe.

if a defender leave, nothing happens. attackers countinue the game killing specters as normal unless more defenders join/

How ever if an attacker leaves the the defender will disconnect result in a null.

And I wouldn't say this is allowed by DE so much as it hasn't been fixed yet. Give it time and offer constructive ways to fix the situation and you may be amazed how things turn out.

I had an interesting experience over this past weekend though. Two or three matches in a row I was defending against attackers who disconnected. The match abruptly ended like before, but most of the battle pay I was owed still ended up getting paid out (something like 127k out of 155k).

Either there's an attempt being made to address this in the background, or the system's just extremely wonky about it.

I had an interesting experience over this past weekend though. Two or three matches in a row I was defending against attackers who disconnected. The match abruptly ended like before, but most of the battle pay I was owed still ended up getting paid out (something like 127k out of 155k).

Either there's an attempt being made to address this in the background, or the system's just extremely wonky about it.

I think I read something about defenders getting paid half the pay when they don't win, don't quote me though

Recently, I've played some Dark Sectors conflicts, and what I've come to realize is that the losing side of the round, be it the defending alliance or the attacking, tend to cut the connection, or in other words, they leave the mission causing the results to be void. Like that run never happened.

I'm somewhat new to this game mechanics, and I'm prone to assume that despite all this time that's been launched still has major flaws, so, please people, don't hate on me and tell me if that behavior is a real thing, like, it happens everytime, or is just a major connection issue, more like a one-time thing??

If this is permanent, and allowed by DE, I now have another argument to leave Warframe.

This is what u get from a peer to peer PVP combat with a host (room leader) siding on either sides.

my advise, you better leave WF, this system (player hosting DS-C) will never change... unless DE implement a dedicated server for it, along with PVP-balances.