Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ice Node On Venus?

Sir_Caleb

Probably Mercury is the hottest, but in any case it doesn't really matter to me. Maybe the Orokin did something to the Sun that lowered its energy output.

Probably Mercury is the hottest, but in any case it doesn't really matter to me. Maybe the Orokin did something to the Sun that lowered its energy output.

Not likely if Earth is as lush as it is. More likely they heavily teraformed Venus. It is in fact one of the hottest planets in the Solar System due to it's thick atmosphere, so water ice can't exist on it as it is now. Mercury on the other hand varies from about 700K to 100K from day to night due to it's lack of an atmosphere. 

I believe that Venus has the highest consistent temperature, due to its atmosphere, but I think the surface of Mercury can get hotter when it is pointed at the sun. Bear in mind, however, that there are millennia between now and warframe ("you do realize we haven't celebrated Halloween in millenia" -Tyl Regor), so it is possible that some or all of the atmosphere on Venus has been stripped away by the solar wind, like Mars' is due to its weak magnetic field.

there's two things.

- it's a placeholder until Venus has it's own Tileset.

- this is thousands of years in the future. every Planet could very well be completely different than we know them to be now, due to descendants of human beings f...ing with the other planets by existing on them just like we do with Earth already.

i think its terraformed but not perfectly, like once it was a good temperature but its slowly decay ... explains all the dead plants there

+ the strange orokin tower in the skybox ... i think they are part of the network that either did the terraforming or create a bubble where this biome can exist ... and cause they decay, same did the biome