The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Game Design Unexpected Effect On Lore.

PookieNumnums

Well... if ordis telling you to be careful when you get to use/inhabit limbo isnt obvious enough for you than i cant help it.

Embers lore just tells us more about how tenno are more attached to different powers. Every tenno is different. Thats why you have another favourite warframe than me. Because every tenno prefers different powers. Thats why we can use all of them but prefer one over the other. Because they are our nature.

Like fire was "embers" nature. Thats how different frames were built in the first place. The kid in embers codex definitely was attached to fire. That doesnt mean its all she could use. Like excaliburs codex tells us we need a frame to channel our powers, otherwise we tend to lose control over it.

Because you are not a specific tenno in its own suit you cant use a warframe by its full potential before mastering it. You first have to get used to it.

Edited by sp33chle55

Well if ordis telling you to be careful when you get to use limbo isnt obvious enough for you than i cant help it.

You mean the very line that Steve himself said is going to be changed?

Here's a tip, if you're trying to take stuff to make your points try to leave out things like that until the changes are made, we don't know how the line's going to be like until that change happens (and it won't be the only one to be looked at).

He said its going to get clearer. Not that hes changing stuff.

Else they also should change mirages quest and all that other stuff supporting the player as one entity in the game.

Heres a tip. Source and evidence please. And keep to the facts we have in game and not in someones headcannon.

Why should they change their direction by 180 degree after a week now?

First they announce in a dev stream that limbo will answer a long asked question and now that you got the answer you are going to deny it? Or they accidently gave the wrong answer? How the hell could that happen?

Edited by sp33chle55

He said its going to get clearer. Not that hes changing stuff.

Else they also should change mirages quest and all that other stuff supporting the player as one entity in the game.

Indeed,Steve said that he hates doing this, that a few lines slip through. the entire Mirage quests about the death of the previous Tenno and us building a new Mirage Warfame, I'd be very surprised if that is in any way a 4th wall break.

That Limbo line will be made more clear. and we'll be getting something interesting in the Rhino Prime codex entry.