Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Health/energy Ball Suggestion

Doforcash

so Health and Energy ball usually give us 25-50, that's usually too less and not even enough to feed our need when we ran out of Hp/Er.

so instead, can the ball and Hp regen % amount of our Max Hp/Er ? That would be very benefit for both Newcomer and Advance in my opinion.

What do you guy think ?

and when i need health and there are no balls around i use life strike to get it back...

Really, not everyone has Life Strike (and it is a rather difficult mod to get depending whether the RNG program is in your favour or not). 

Anyways, I was thinking of a piecewise function with regards to how much health is gained per Health orb, to make it worth it at lower levels and higher levels. 

Really, not everyone has Life Strike (and it is a rather difficult mod to get depending whether the RNG program is in your favour or not). 

Anyways, I was thinking of a piecewise function with regards to how much health is gained per Health orb, to make it worth it at lower levels and higher levels. 

No, it isn't hard, even when it was just released it was easy to get, actually i'll give you one for free if you want it.

ok..think about this....

You in an archwing intercep mission, where there's no constancy Mana/healing skill, Rage mod take no effect, and the only source of Regeneration is those Blue and red ball floating on the universe ?

If you're refeering to archwing only, should have started with that.

You in an archwing intercep mission, where there's no constancy Mana/healing skill, Rage mod take no effect, and the only source of Regeneration is those Blue and red ball floating on the universe ?

There is Rejuvenation and Energy Siphon to help lessen the need for Energy and Health Orbs in Archwings (and as of now, there are no enemies in Archwing missions that have Magnetic or Toxin attacks).

If you're refeering to archwing only, should have started with that.

There is Rejuvenation and Energy Siphon to help lessen the need for Energy and Health Orbs in Archwings (and as of now, there are no enemies in Archwing missions that have Magnetic or Toxin attacks).

no, not only these...

Newb that have none of those mod, or a enemy just gave you Magnetic and you need SOMETHING to restore a % of Energy ASAP, or the fact that Energy Siphon and Rage are too freaking OP.

beside, there's no downside if DE add this bonus in Warframe, right ?

Edited by Doforcash