Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Troll, Make It Stop De!

7grims

Yea this limbo trolling is getting old. Trying to level up weapons and can't because I'm banished. Doesn't happen every match but when it does... makes me not want to play anymore. If they made it to where banished friendly gets power back but can still do and take damage but enemies can't do damage and only take damage from someone who is banished.

I have literally never had that problem.

Have you considered not playing with terrible people?

If people are still having problems with limbo today they probably havent played with him when he first came out. (God those were dark times) I remember quitting him for a long time due to the fact I just felt bad when id banish someone by accident and have no way of bringing them out. Hes gotten so many quality of life tools since his release that makes him a joy to play as and to play with. 

(IE. BEING ABLE TO END CATACLYSM EARLY!!!)

They specifically put the roll option so people can get out of banish when they please. To be honest, most of what people see as trolling could honestly be a misfire with the ability. Trust me It happens. It just takes a little verbal communication to make team play go a long way.

Its no different than a vauban trolling with bounce or valkyr with ripline. Do you know how many people ive had thank me for banishing them from a fatal bombard missile? Or banishing them so they can get out a swarmed area to recuperate their health? Or cataclysm a large group of enemies separating them from us? Clutch saves are fun and adds excitement to the game.

I understand the frustration when an idiot comes into your game to ruin the fun but Limbo has amazing team play abilities given that the team ACTUALLY COMMUNICATES. And even if they dont want to communicate, his abilities are in no way "Designed to troll".

Vote kick while in game can very well solve the trolling issue but to be frank it can open up a whole can of other issues too.

Limbo isnt the troll, the people using limbo to troll are the trolls. 

Edited by Coded