The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Vauban's Components Ever Become Tradeable?

The_Drunk_CatXx

Question

First off let me say that im not exatly sure what category this comes under so please dont get mad.

I have been waiting for vauban for nearly a month and just a couple days ago his systems (the part i need) came out and it was at 4:45 in the morning whilst i was sleeping. My friend has offered too give me his spare one but we cant trade non primes which is understandable but i find that vauban systems normally come out (from previous research) during holidays/events and i would really like too know if his "hard too get frames" will ever become tradeable? A responce will be greatly appriciated.

Your Scincerely

A Drunk Cat

15 answers to this question

Yeah i mean if they released his parts a little bit more often than they did it would be better. Plus at a reasonable time during the day haha.

there is no "reasonable" time, the whole world shares the same alerts, and you know... different times zones... does it ring any bell?...

The funny thing about Vauban's "hard to get parts", is that once you actually get him, you soon find that you have multiples and could build several more Vauban.

That he appears to be hard to get only when you don't have him yet suggests that it's nothing but a problem of perception.