Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Package

-CdG-Revo

Alrighty so there's a few things, firstly look at this thread, I made it and its an estimation of the release dates for Prime Warframes (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/340455-warframe-prime-release-dates-average-to-the-next-warframe/#entry3808240)

Secondly, the order that has been released for Primes has been Excalibur, Frost, Ember, Mag, Rhino, Loki and now Nyx. Notice the pattern? It's Male, Male, Female, Female.

Thirdly, the first of all three of the oldest three female frames (Saryn, Banshee and Trinity) that are left is Trinity, she was released before both of them in this order: Trinity -> Banshee -> Saryn. It's been ages sense then but either or, their very likely to prime two of them which I think it will be Trinity then Banshee and Saryn in the next Prime Access after the cycle of M/M/F/F, Ash and Volt will be the next set of two Warframes and then Banshee and Saryn. 

Forthly, the lowest time I calculated in between frame release dates was 69 days and the highest was 132, therefore, anything in between those two is the likely amount of time before the next Warframe gets primed. I calculated the averages of all of them (except for Excalibur Prime to Frost Prime as it's hard to find Excal's release date) and from there I arrived at an average of 102.6 days between each of the Warframe Prime release days.

Fifthly and finaly, the possibility of getting a Prime Access Warframe for Christmas or for New Years Night/Day is a possibility, it is also a possibility for the Excalibur Proto Skin Anniversary.

Hopefully that helps or has intrigued anyone who read!

- Zeref_Icarus

Edited by Zeref_Icarus

Alrighty so there's a few things, firstly look at this thread, I made it and its an estimation of the release dates for Prime Warframes (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/340455-warframe-prime-release-dates-average-to-the-next-warframe/#entry3808240)

Secondly, the order that has been released for Primes has been Excalibur, Frost, Ember, Mag, Rhino, Loki and now Nyx. Notice the pattern? It's Male, Male, Female, Female.

Thirdly, the first of all three of the oldest three female frames (Saryn, Banshee and Trinity) that are left is Trinity, she was released before both of them in this order: Trinity -> Banshee -> Saryn. It's been ages sense then but either or, their very likely to prime two of them which I think it will be Trinity then Banshee and Saryn in the next Prime Access after the cycle of M/M/F/F, Ash and Volt will be the next set of two Warframes and then Banshee and Saryn. 

Forthly, the lowest time I calculated in between frame release dates was 69 days and the highest was 132, therefore, anything in between those two is the likely amount of time before the next Warframe gets primed. I calculated the averages of all of them (except for Excalibur Prime to Frost Prime as it's hard to find Excal's release date) and from there I arrived at an average of 102.6 days between each of the Warframe Prime release days.

Fifthly and finaly, the possibility of getting a Prime Access Warframe for Christmas or for New Years Night/Day is a possibility, it is also a possibility for the Excalibur Proto Skin Anniversary.

Hopefully that helps or has intrigued anyone who read!

- Zeref_Icarus

Best calculatuons I have seen yet!