Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno. I Really Need Your Help On This Syndicate Issue I Have.

Monsterwithin

Question

Alright the title looks a bit drama.

But really I need to ask you tenno folks some questions about gaining the most points quickly.

1st question. Does Syndicate Sigils give out extra points when upgrading and wearing them?

2nd question. What planet, mission node, or any kind of keys give out the best points in the quickest way?

3rd question. I love you guys even if this 3rd question isn't a real question :)

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Alright the title looks a bit drama.

But really I need to ask you tenno folks some questions about gaining the most points quickly.

1st question. Does Syndicate Sigils give out extra points when upgrading and wearing them?

2nd question. What planet, mission node, or any kind of keys give out the best points in the quickest way?

3rd question. I love you guys even if this 3rd question isn't a real question :)

Thanks!

Others covered the Sigil: They give no bonus as of yet, beyond the standing given by the basic one.

Quickest planet is reportedly Viver with a very specific team comp. Second quickest is Cerebus, where you can probably find PUGs easily. Otherwise anything that is good for exp. For instance, I've had some decent success with fighting some invasions against the Grineer due to their heavies (and heavy exp gain). And finally you have the daily missions.