Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For A New Frame

(PSN)LK-GriM

After going through and building different frames I've noticed that there are only a few "defense" based frames. Rhino: the meat tank. Frost: the defensive ice mage. Valkyr: the raging psychopathic. Saryn: master of the poison. But who actually has defensive qualities like Frost? Snow globe is so handy on defense, survival, exterminate you name it.

DE how about an earth based defense frame that can help other players similar to Frost? I mean heck there's every other type of frame already.

There's rumours this limbo named guy is better than frost in some cases.

Lol!!!! Not from what I've been seeing. He's super buggy.

I'd still take one Frost and three dps frames to deal with the enemies. Pure defensive squad doesn't sound too good to me. Btw, you are forgetting about Nyx's absorb and Volt's shield which can cover pod as well.

You name Valkyr, but you don't name Vauban.275018bloggif51b0ae93b073d.gif

I'm not just referring specifically to abilities but frames also. Frost has high shields and good armor. Rhino has high shields and good armor. Saryn has good armor and high health. Valkyr has good health and high armor.

Lol!!!! Not from what I've been seeing. He's super buggy.

I'm not just referring specifically to abilities but frames also. Frost has high shields and good armor. Rhino has high shields and good armor. Saryn has good armor and high health. Valkyr has good health and high armor.

Buggy doesn't mean it isn't useful. A short range, high duration cataclysm can shroud the pod in the void for ~72 seconds, and nothing can hit it without being right on it.